It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Diablo II. Always Diablo II. Diablo II forever :-P My paladin Abellion is finally ready for Hell difficulty mode. More info and screenshots here.
Attachments:
You are one ugly motherf*****.
Attachments:
ugly.jpg (306 Kb)
Fake MMOs are the best MMOs. :)
Attachments:
nemesis.jpg (459 Kb)
Terry says "F#%k you gravity!" He says that a lot.

https://imgur.com/V7hi6fB
https://imgur.com/05gkR8T
Was taking a drive in my new shiny cabriolet when a thunderstorm rolled in :-( I think the lawful owner can have it back.
Attachments:
After having been annihilated in my first game of AoC2 (turn 588, Sengoku period), i thought i'd try the mobile version of AoC. It turns out it's a much simpler and faster game than its successor.

So, there i was in Turn 14 (Modern World scenario) and i already had Turkey invade me and their neighbors (they lost the war, turned into a vassal state), Romania tried the same (yet another vassal state), the rest of my neighbors asked for non-aggression pacts and nearly all of North Africa & Middle East states were annihilated or turned into vassals by Morocco.

As of the screenshot below, the conquerors arrived at my door and three turns later it was game over for all countries around. In hindsight, i should have tried to form some kind of defensive treaty between me and all nearby players... gg :)
Attachments:
aoc.jpeg (121 Kb)
I'm going with a round motif here.
Attachments:
rooms.png (443 Kb)
tinyE: I'm going with a round motif here.
Where's the toilet?
Vythonaut: Where's the toilet?
I don't use one IRL, why should my game characters!?
Vythonaut: Where's the toilet?
tinyE: I don't use one IRL, why should my game characters!?
I don't think i want to hear about this, bye!
Reminds me of this.
Post edited February 20, 2019 by viperfdl
King Dice without a single hit. That was pretty haaaaaard to do on a keyboard.
Attachments:
a.jpg (160 Kb)
Post edited February 21, 2019 by Sebatrox
I'm seriously playing now Tom Clancy's The Division (Steam + Uplay). This game is so much better than I expected. The graphics are great, the world map is incredible big and detailed, the action is excellent and the story and missions are interesting. I'm having a lot of fun, travelling alone is this contaminated and chaotic city.

The only downside I've experienced in 25 hours of playtime, is when I lost connection to the servers due to the "The Division services are not available at this time" error (Delta C-0-1302) and suddenly without a warning, I was kicked out of my game when I was in the middle of a big mission... twice!, and had to re-start them from the beginning... (¬_¬)
Attachments:
Post edited February 21, 2019 by Azrael360
Killing Diablo since 1996 (more or less). Now with 100% PC! More info and screenshots here.
Attachments:
Post edited February 21, 2019 by KingofGnG
Unstoppable.
Attachments: