It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I hope this isn't coming out of my pay.

https://imgur.com/L8VMQDM
just beat it
Attachments:
am2r.png (182 Kb)
Some design decisions in Alien Rampage are really questionable.
Attachments:
ar.jpg (381 Kb)
It's not a graphic bug, it's a trip...
Attachments:
skyhigh.jpg (254 Kb)
viperfdl: Some design decisions in Alien Rampage are really questionable.
I've been looking at that for a day now. What am I missing? It looks fine to me.

Wait, is there a Boss behind the tree?
Post edited December 19, 2018 by tinyE
tinyE: I've been looking at that for a day now. What am I missing? It looks fine to me.

Wait, is there a Boss behind the tree?
I would describe some level parts as unfair. Enemies that are hidden; for the second boss monster you have to go so close to damage him that you can't avoid being hit while there are no aid kits. When I fought this boss monster, I got so demotivated that I just use cheat codes for the rest of the game. Also the game window is too small and doesn't show enough of the level. Sure, you have unlimited lifes in the game but that doesn't make it better.
Woah that went fast.
Attachments:
6shots.jpg (205 Kb)
Telika: Woah that went fast.
Now how am I supposed to comment that?
viperfdl: Now how am I supposed to comment that?
One option is "woah, 6 shots of whiskey ? i thought people got bored of it in 2011, did you just discover it today or have you just been rummaging through your old files for some reason ?".

Another option is "omg omg omg this looks like the best videogame ever designed is it on steam ?".
CMOT70: I hope this isn't coming out of my pay.

https://imgur.com/L8VMQDM
When that game first came out the driver was super creepy. They since added a slight smile that makes him look like a really nice guy. He used to look like he was about to murder someone though. He would still look at the camera too, so the someone he was about to murder was you. It was disturbing.
sun rises on Venice
Attachments:
Whistleblower complete!

So much more horrific than the main game 8/

Mind you, at least I got to watch Blaire die.
Attachments:
upload.jpg (68 Kb)
swsoboleski89: just beat it
May be a dumb question since you just beat it, but would you recommend it?
I have a GameCube controller adapter as well.

For reference I've enjoyed all 2D Metroids and played the first Prime to 100%.
My kind of bar.

viperfdl: Now how am I supposed to comment that?
Judging from the outcome, you don't. :P
Attachments:
Bungie's Oni. Still pretty solid and fun gameplay after all these years (I need to play this every 10 years or so...).
Attachments:
oni.jpg (100 Kb)
Post edited December 21, 2018 by KingofGnG