It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have seen this screen far too often
Attachments:
damn.jpg (306 Kb)
I'm playing watch dog 2!!!
[url=][/url][url=][/url]
Post edited November 17, 2018 by Niti_Bushra
Niti_Bushra: I'm playing watch dog 2!!!
Is it nice? It looked nice in the shop description but not enough to convince me 100%.

One more thing, this is the screenshot thread so please upload a picture of the game, like where you are in it right now or whatever you would like to show. Here is a thread for just text also:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/what_game_s_are_you_playing_right_now

Welcome to GOG by the way.
Post edited November 17, 2018 by Themken
Matewis: I suppose yes. I don't think I would've been able to get very far in Gorky 17 as a kid. It's all the years of grinding my teeth in Fallout, XCom and Jagged Alliance 2 I think that helped me on this playthrough. By the way, the original XCom and Jagged Alliance 2 to me at least is much more difficult than Gorky 17. I think the worst I've had in terms of difficulty in this genre is Terror From The Deep, but mostly because of those infernal shipping lane missions, and those ridiculous alien colony assault missions :P
Yes, I remember JA2 being harder than Gorky 17. A lot of reloading. I can't even imagine a smooth playthrough in this game. Can't say much about the original X-Com. I never got hooked on it.
Sarafan: Yes, I remember JA2 being harder than Gorky 17. A lot of reloading. I can't even imagine a smooth playthrough in this game. Can't say much about the original X-Com. I never got hooked on it.
There's an open source clone, openxcom, that updates, improves and generally breaths new life into those first two games if you want to try it out again. It's great!
Cubist art.
Attachments:
Matewis: There's an open source clone, openxcom, that updates, improves and generally breaths new life into those first two games if you want to try it out again. It's great!
Thanks for the info. :) Maybe one day I'll give it a try. As for now, I don't own the first X-Com games, so I need to buy them first.
I'm a bird

(Fruits of a Feather). More of a relaxing simulation experience than a game. You fly around and collect fruit. That's it.

It reminds me of the games Copoka and Fugl.
Attachments:
That's how you get ants.

(Earth Defense Force 4.1)
Attachments:
MobiusArcher: That's how you get ants.
Looks like we'll need a much bigger can of Raid.
Attachments:
Destiny 2 (Battle.net). I'm not into multiplayer games, but this mix between FPS and MMO is very interesting. At least, the game is pretty, the soundtrack awesome, the campaign is good, and haven't run into any bothersome players so far.

It's hard to take screenshots in this game though, nothing works. So I had to temporarily reduce the resolution and make it boderless windowed just to be able to capture the screen fully with the [ALT] + [PRINT SCREEN] keys and paste the images somewhere.
Attachments:
Azrael360: It's hard to take screenshots in this game though, nothing works. So I had to temporarily reduce the resolution and make it boderless windowed just to be able to capture the screen fully with the [ALT] + [PRINT SCREEN] keys and paste the images somewhere.
Shame it's so difficult. It's a beautiful game.

I had a similar problem taking a screenshot of Talewind today. I had to use the same method you did.
Attachments:
Diving gold was taken out by the granddaughter of Leonidas with a 9.5 from the Spartans, 9.0 from the Arcadians, 9.4 from the Lesbians (that what you call someone from Lesbos?), 3.5 from the Athenians and a 9.5 from the Melbournians (that's where all the Greeks live in Australia, largest population of Greeks outside of Athens)

https://imgur.com/IE1gzxP
Post edited November 18, 2018 by CMOT70
Mirror, mirror on the wall - which is the fairest ship of them all?
Attachments:
descent.jpg (213 Kb)
Post edited November 18, 2018 by Grargar
Original mount and blade i just wiped out the Vaegirs, they are the first faction to go away.
https://imgur.com/fu8HAX3
Post edited November 18, 2018 by Fonzer