It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dive into a unique story-driven hybrid between a deck-building roguelike and an RPG, set in a dark world inspired by Arthurian legends. Tainted Grail: Conquest has left the development stage and is now available on GOG.COM with a 10% discount that will last until 3rd June 2021, 2 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
The game was a bit disappointing first time I played it during development stage but now it has improved significantly in many aspects.
A good game for its price tag.
It looks promising but the card element is always a hit or miss. Some games tend to make us collect just a specific group of cards while the rest are just useless throwaway cards.

Also the random map, since Diablo 2 I always wary with this claim since it might be existing maps simply rotated 90 or 180 degrees and be done with it.
> Tainted Grail: Conquest is out of the development stage

> is out of the development stage

Oh nice, they hired a competent copywriter / pr guy. Small steps I guess but this is progress.
Starmaker: > Tainted Grail: Conquest is out of the development stage

> is out of the development stage

Oh nice, they hired a competent copywriter / pr guy. Small steps I guess but this is progress.
It was so nice they wrote it twice.