It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Let's hear it for these amazing contestants!

The SXSW 2017 Gaming Awards are upon us. Right now, if you throw a rock from a moving car going through Austin, Texas, you'll probably hit one of 2016's finest games! We have rounded up these distinguished titles and we're presenting them to you in this rather prize-worthy <span class="bold">SXSW Nominees Sale</span>!

It's hardly surprising to find that Owlboy is among them. The lovely action/platformer has charmed and enchanted gamers and critics alike, with IGN <span class="bold">comparing it to a studio Ghibli film</span>, the Escapist finding it to be "<span class="bold">the perfect game for anyone who enjoys the nostalgia of late 90's platformers</span>" and even Jim Sterling proclaiming it's "<span class="bold">bloody terrific</span>".

Ever since its launch, Firewatch has also been the subject of much discussion and admiration. Celebrated both for its striking visuals and engrossing, down-to-earth storytelling, it was called the equivalent of a captivating <span class="bold">page-turner</span> by Polygon and <span class="bold">a triumph of craft</span> by Eurogamer.

But there are also other lauded guests for you to meet in this glamorous <span class="bold">SXSW Nominees Sale</span>, like: Oxenfree, Reigns, INSIDE, and Orwell going for up to 75% off!

The Sale will end on March 20, 5PM UTC!
Almost every single one of these is on my wish list! GOG, what are you trying to do to me?
LynetteC: Almost every single one of these is on my wish list! GOG, what are you trying to do to me?
An AWESOME weekend?
Another one of those gaming awards no one has ever heard of. :D

I'd rather see more old games on sale so on to next week's sale.
Post edited March 17, 2017 by Impaler26
low rated
Still no Connect titles I see.
Already had Reigns for Android, but for cheap I'm glad to get the extras here. And it's DRM free.
low rated
ARGGHHH Firewatch SO MUCH OFF and I still can't handle 6 GB minimum.

I might finally grab The Witness though. Juuuust to tide me over until the main adventure game dish in 13 days. :)
Oxenfree 75% off. Hmmm it is in my wishlist, I usually would... but I shouldn't, at least for now... but then again I want it...

Argh! I'll have to think it over for a few days. At least the sale will stay for some days while I do just that.
I picked up firewatch when it was recently on sale. Definitely not for everybody but I liked it. If you don't mind walking around and clicking on objects to advance the story (not puzzles really...) then it might be worth a shot if you're looking for something different with realistic dialog.

A friend picked up owlboy. It looks fun. It looks like a real...HOOT. heh
Post edited March 17, 2017 by JLH
Impaler26: Another one of those gaming awards no one has ever heard of. :D

I'd rather see more old games on sale so on to next week's sale.
by "no one"' you off course mean "I"...
LynetteC: Almost every single one of these is on my wish list! GOG, what are you trying to do to me?
mecharma: An AWESOME weekend?
More like an empty bank account! Or maybe even a divorce if my husband finds out I've been buying more games! My backlog is LEGENDARY!!! :-)
low rated
LynetteC: Almost every single one of these is on my wish list!
Uh, congrats? I mean, the alternative is a sale on games you aren't interested in -- how is *that* better?

--
Is Orwell any good, or should I wait for Need To Know? I keep reading "Cassandra Watergate" and nope out of the page.
Oh Owlboy is on sale..interesting.
mecharma: An AWESOME weekend?
If you get Owlboy it could be an OWL-SOME weekend. :P
Empty my wallet?