It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Let's hear it for these amazing contestants!

The SXSW 2017 Gaming Awards are upon us. Right now, if you throw a rock from a moving car going through Austin, Texas, you'll probably hit one of 2016's finest games! We have rounded up these distinguished titles and we're presenting them to you in this rather prize-worthy <span class="bold">SXSW Nominees Sale</span>!

It's hardly surprising to find that Owlboy is among them. The lovely action/platformer has charmed and enchanted gamers and critics alike, with IGN <span class="bold">comparing it to a studio Ghibli film</span>, the Escapist finding it to be "<span class="bold">the perfect game for anyone who enjoys the nostalgia of late 90's platformers</span>" and even Jim Sterling proclaiming it's "<span class="bold">bloody terrific</span>".

Ever since its launch, Firewatch has also been the subject of much discussion and admiration. Celebrated both for its striking visuals and engrossing, down-to-earth storytelling, it was called the equivalent of a captivating <span class="bold">page-turner</span> by Polygon and <span class="bold">a triumph of craft</span> by Eurogamer.

But there are also other lauded guests for you to meet in this glamorous <span class="bold">SXSW Nominees Sale</span>, like: Oxenfree, Reigns, INSIDE, and Orwell going for up to 75% off!

The Sale will end on March 20, 5PM UTC!
Vainamoinen: ARGGHHH Firewatch SO MUCH OFF and I still can't handle 6 GB minimum.
Don't let the minimum requirements deter you. I can run this on my 7 year old 4GB machine perfectly fine. Just disable all the fancy effects (this isn't exactly a graphics whore's wet dream to begin with and disabling motion blur and SSAO doesn't interfere with the overall visual style whatsoever).
Starmaker: Is Orwell any good, or should I wait for Need To Know? I keep reading "Cassandra Watergate" and nope out of the page.
It's awesome, I loved the game. Your action change the story a bit and I'm really tempted to play it again.
money saved again
Firewatch?
The Witness?

My wallet says: NONE.
I say: BOTH.

Guess who wins?
gixgox: Firewatch?
The Witness?

Guess who wins?
You know, you could always choose the middle ground and go with just one...
But yeah, my money is on you. That wallet of yours doesn't stand a chance.

Exactly the same titles I am looking at by the way. Firewatch is already in my cart, not sure about The Witness though... The price for that one is still too much for me, I guess.
gixgox: Firewatch?
The Witness?

Guess who wins?
Midoryu: You know, you could always choose the middle ground and go with just one...
But yeah, my money is on you. That wallet of yours doesn't stand a chance.

Exactly the same titles I am looking at by the way. Firewatch is already in my cart, not sure about The Witness though... The price for that one is still too much for me, I guess.
Not to forget that Thimbleweed Park is coming soon....
gixgox: Not to forget that Thimbleweed Park is coming soon....
Ah, that one. I wrote enough on it already, but understand how it is a great deal to some folks in here.
( Confusing explanation on why I won't buy into the game, yet, in case you wonder )
Unfortunately the few games from this promo I'm interested in do not run on my hardware...
LynetteC: Almost every single one of these is on my wish list! GOG, what are you trying to do to me?
zais: Empty my wallet?
Talk about making her an offer she can't refuse!
Inside is still a bit steeply price for my taste.