It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A new dawn down in The Pit.

Starting today, <span class="bold">Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition</span> will become the main and definitive edition of the series on GOG.com. The pack includes the base game, the Gold Edition content, and the Mindgames DLC in a single installer — as well as GOG Galaxy support for achievements! While the classic edition is set to receive any necessary stability and bug patches, all active development of new content, features, and DLC is planned to continue on the Gold Edition — all to ensure swift updates and content parity across all platforms.

Speaking of new content, the <span class="bold">Healer DLC</span> has now been released on GOG.com, starring Astryd Jemison, a dedicated medic who will go above and beyond the call of duty in order to stop a deadly epidemic from spreading.

If you already own Sword of the Stars: The Pit + Gold Edition Upgrade + Mindgames DLC or the previous version of SOTS: The Pit - Gold Edition — you'll be upgraded to the newest edition automatically!

If you own any other combination of the Sword of the Stars: The Pit products so far, you can also take advantage of the limited-time offer on the new Gold Edition:
<span class="bold">The new Sword of the Stars: The Pit &ndash; Gold Edition is:</span>
90% off — if you own Sword of the Stars: The Pit + Mindgames DLC
70% off — if you own Sword of the Stars: The Pit

If you decide to upgrade later down the line, you'll still be able to upgrade at any point — but these discounts will only last until July 30, 12:59 PM UTC.

<header class="article__lead"></header>

Transfer your copy from Shinyloot to GOG.com
With the recent closing of Shinyloot, a number of Sword of the Stars: The Pit fans were left without access to their game and DLC. We're now happy to announce that we've joined forces with Kerberos Productions, the game’s developer and publisher, to give everyone affected a new home for the roguelike wonder – right here on GOG.com.

These are the eligible products:
SOTS: The Pit Gold Edition
SOTS: The Pit Gold Edition – Pilgrim
SOTS: The Pit Gold Edition – Juggernaut

How do you transfer your game to GOG.com?
1) Contact Kerberos with your Shinyloot receipt at: gog-transfer@kerberos-productions.com
Please include the subject line “Shinyloot DRM-free”.

2) You'll recieve a GOG.com code for your game. Redeem it on gog.com/redeem.
3) Enjoy your always-up-to-date, DRM-free copy of the game!
Post edited June 30, 2016 by Konrad
Pop
So the old version is gone and the new is "coming soon"...
Very nice move GOG.
I was waiting for a single, damn installer- installing PITS so far was a pain in the ass.
Pity Cerberos didn´t decide to include 3 previous DLC characters into complete edition.

And since new content is being made, that means this is not a complete edition - yet ;)
Post edited June 30, 2016 by Tarhiel
So, according to the store I have the gold edition, according to my library I don't.
I am SO TOTALLY CONFUSED!!!! :P

The Gold Edition is showing up in my library with a "soon" next to it. XD

I have lost track of what I have and what I need.
trusteft: So, according to the store I have the gold edition, according to my library I don't.
^This...

Just realised my Gold Edition has been downgraded to a normal version (complete with message saying to upgrade).
:/
While it's a good thing that some users are getting an upgrade, as well as GOG bringing in Shinyloot customers, I can imagine some pushback from people who only purchased the base game.
GOG.com: 3) Enjoy your always-up-to-date, DRM-free copy of the game!
finally or maybe? :D
"Base game missing. You don't have the base product necessary to play the DLC. You can buy it below or redeem it if you already have the code."

"Your order contains Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition, which cannot be purchased as a gift in your region at this time. To proceed with your order, please remove Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition. This order can only be gifted as it contains an item you already own."

"Base game missing. You don't have the base product necessary to play the DLC. You can buy it below or redeem it if you already have the code."
Post edited June 30, 2016 by Barry_Woodward
tinyE: I am SO TOTALLY CONFUSED!!!! :P
^ this...
I have Sword of the Stars Gold Edition, Mind games and Pilgrim on Steam. I guess there won't be the possibility to import them here via GOG Connect ? Too bad !
It's been a while but I'll shoot: what about the Linux version? ;)
Thanks!
90% for me, even though I own the base game, the Mindgames DLC and the Gold Edition Upgrade. Oh well...
GOG.com: Starting today, <span class="bold">Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition</span> will become the main and definitive edition of the series on GOG.com.
Swear? :P