It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A new dawn down in The Pit.

Starting today, <span class="bold">Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition</span> will become the main and definitive edition of the series on GOG.com. The pack includes the base game, the Gold Edition content, and the Mindgames DLC in a single installer — as well as GOG Galaxy support for achievements! While the classic edition is set to receive any necessary stability and bug patches, all active development of new content, features, and DLC is planned to continue on the Gold Edition — all to ensure swift updates and content parity across all platforms.

Speaking of new content, the <span class="bold">Healer DLC</span> has now been released on GOG.com, starring Astryd Jemison, a dedicated medic who will go above and beyond the call of duty in order to stop a deadly epidemic from spreading.

If you already own Sword of the Stars: The Pit + Gold Edition Upgrade + Mindgames DLC or the previous version of SOTS: The Pit - Gold Edition — you'll be upgraded to the newest edition automatically!

If you own any other combination of the Sword of the Stars: The Pit products so far, you can also take advantage of the limited-time offer on the new Gold Edition:
<span class="bold">The new Sword of the Stars: The Pit &ndash; Gold Edition is:</span>
90% off — if you own Sword of the Stars: The Pit + Mindgames DLC
70% off — if you own Sword of the Stars: The Pit

If you decide to upgrade later down the line, you'll still be able to upgrade at any point — but these discounts will only last until July 30, 12:59 PM UTC.

<header class="article__lead"></header>

Transfer your copy from Shinyloot to GOG.com
With the recent closing of Shinyloot, a number of Sword of the Stars: The Pit fans were left without access to their game and DLC. We're now happy to announce that we've joined forces with Kerberos Productions, the game’s developer and publisher, to give everyone affected a new home for the roguelike wonder – right here on GOG.com.

These are the eligible products:
SOTS: The Pit Gold Edition
SOTS: The Pit Gold Edition – Pilgrim
SOTS: The Pit Gold Edition – Juggernaut

How do you transfer your game to GOG.com?
1) Contact Kerberos with your Shinyloot receipt at: gog-transfer@kerberos-productions.com
Please include the subject line “Shinyloot DRM-free”.

2) You'll recieve a GOG.com code for your game. Redeem it on gog.com/redeem.
3) Enjoy your always-up-to-date, DRM-free copy of the game!
Post edited June 30, 2016 by Konrad
Oh damn Shinyloot did close didn't they.

And this Gold fix doesn't seem to work. I have everything except Medic, but I still can't fix the Gold issue. Pain in the arse during sales.

Guess it's just separate download for each.

Edit: Upgrade? What's different about owning each DLC individually? Am I paying a dollar for convenience of the download...?
Post edited June 30, 2016 by ShadowWulfe
and as usual, something is not exactly working as intended... GOG check this screenshot

p.s. ...and as usual account refresh did the job ;) https://www.gog.com/account/refresh
Attachments:
Post edited June 30, 2016 by cyboff
Grargar: 90% for me, even though I own the base game, the Mindgames DLC and the Gold Edition Upgrade. Oh well...
Let me guess, and only buyable as a gift? Time to refresh the account it seems...
Same message for me too:

"BASE GAME MISSING
You don't have the base product necessary to play the DLC. You can buy it below or redeem it if you already have the code."

I own everything, except the new "Healer" DLC though. I think GOG will need some time to fix things.
Grargar: 90% for me, even though I own the base game, the Mindgames DLC and the Gold Edition Upgrade. Oh well...
I get it for free... but it won't let me buy it because I already own it and can't gift it :/
JMich: Let me guess, and only buyable as a gift? Time to refresh the account it seems...
What's the account refresh link again?
Post edited June 30, 2016 by adaliabooks
adaliabooks: I get it for free... but it won't let me buy it because I already own it and can't gift it :/
JMich: Let me guess, and only buyable as a gift? Time to refresh the account it seems...
adaliabooks: What's the account refresh link again?
use account refresh

gog.com/account/refresh
https://www.gog.com/account/refresh
Refreshing did add the Gold Edition to my library without me having to buy it, even for free.
https://www.gog.com/user/refresh

"We're overwhelmed by the popularity of our service :) Please check back soon!"
Post edited June 30, 2016 by Barry_Woodward
https://www.gog.com/account/refresh
Posting was temporarily bugged.
Post edited June 30, 2016 by EnforcerSunWoo
Its always a good idea to wait for JMich before writing a rant about how things won't work
cause a refresh did the trick.
I edited the main post. Sorry for the confusion.
JMich: https://www.gog.com/account/refresh
Refreshing did add the Gold Edition to my library without me having to buy it, even for free.
Yeah, same here... very confusing.

And thanks everyone :)

Edit:
And now, annoyingly, I have a completely useless entry for the old base game... I'm not sure I need it considering I have the updated Gold version...
Post edited June 30, 2016 by adaliabooks
I did an account refresh and now the Gold Edition of the game is there and downloadable. So it seems the process is automatic when you have all the content needed and you don't have to "buy" the free version again.
I can roughly buy the Gold edition three times for the same price as the DLC.