It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We wouldn’t leave you without a true banger just for the last days of Summer Sale!

We’re incredibly excited to say that ENDLESS™ Space and ENDLESS™ Space 2 are now both available on GOG with -75% discounts that last until July 11th, 1 PM UTC! Moreover, to top this week off, feel free to claim your copy of Beholder 2 until July 3rd, 1 PM UTC.

Let’s take a closer look at all that gaming goodness!

Prepare to venture into the uncharted depths of space and lead your civilization to glory in both ENDLESS™ Space and ENDLESS™ Space 2! These captivating turn-based strategy games, developed by Amplitude Studios and published by SEGA, are ready to immerse you in epic space exploration, intense battles, and intricate empire management.

ENDLESS™ Space
Embark on a cosmic odyssey where the galaxy becomes your playground. As a visionary leader, guide your civilization to greatness amidst a sprawling universe filled with wonders and challenges. Expand your empire through colonization, technological advancements, and strategic diplomacy. Engage in exhilarating space combat, chart new star systems, and shape the destiny of your people. With its rich lore, immersive visuals, and deep strategic gameplay, ENDLESS™ Space offers an unparalleled 4X experience.

ENDLESS™ Space 2
The stars await your command in this highly acclaimed sequel that takes the space strategy genre to new frontiers. Delve into a universe teeming with diverse civilizations, each with their own ambitions and agendas. With enhanced mechanics, stunning visuals, and an expanded roster of factions, ENDLESS™ Space 2 offers an even more immersive and engaging gameplay experience. From navigating complex diplomatic relationships to managing vast interstellar resources, every decision will shape the fate of your empire. Prepare for an epic journey of conquest, exploration, and diplomacy like never before.

Additionally, 9 DLCs for the game are now also available on GOG. Check them out and grab them all together within ENDLESS™ Space 2 Definitive Edition.

When it comes to the giveaway, for the next 72 hours (until July 3rd, 1 PM UTC) feel free to claim your copy of Beholder 2 – story rich and atmospheric strategy adventure title.

In Beholder 2, you are an intern at the central ministry of a totalitarian state with your whole career ahead of you. Work your way up the ladder by scheming against employees, spying on your boss, and completing paperwork. Or do you turn against the state and expose corruption. The choice is still yours to make!

Check these amazing titles now and enjoy Summer Sale to the fullest!
( less than 36 hours left from the sale and i still not bought anything )
high rated
I feel so tired: ( less than 36 hours left from the sale and i still not bought anything )
( nobody cares )
I feel so tired: ( less than 36 hours left from the sale and i still not bought anything )
Well, for that I have bought for hundreds of euros...
May the Pile of Shame become bigger and bigger...
Thank you for Beholder2!

About Endless Space 2, i recommend to buy the base game and all the DLC one by one except Penumbra and Awakeming. You will avoid gamebreaking "features", bugs, headaches, frustration and, on top of that, you will also save about 4 euros compared with the "Definitive Ed".

Seriously, avoid those 2 dlcs.
Thanks SEGA and GOG.
What a month for Sega on here.
Splatsch: As someone explained in a review of the game (and I can confirm for the offline installer), in Endless Space 2 you can't change your name when you launch a new game : it always reverts back to "DefaultPlayerName".
Does anyone has a solution to this ?
I believe the only way to change your name is to use Galaxy.
high rated
1jocator: I believe the only way to change your name is to use Galaxy.
Oh...
But I don't use Galaxy and don't want to use it :/
high rated
Splatsch: Oh...
But I don't use Galaxy and don't want to use it :/
Me neither. So I'm permanently DefaultPlayerName now.
It's so jarring and silly to read "DefaultPlayerName" when another galactic empire refuses your bribe lol
I can see Horatio treating everyone else as NPCs, and labeling them as such.
AWG43: A question to owners of ES2 on GOG: does it have a DRM-free multiplayer that doesn't require Galaxy client? I know it's very doubtful, but it worth to ask anyway.
Renderision: Appears to require Galaxy, unfortunately.

GOG, this really needs to be stated on a games page.
I see. Thank you and Splatsch for confirmation.

Splatsch: As someone explained in a review of the game (and I can confirm for the offline installer), in Endless Space 2 you can't change your name when you launch a new game : it always reverts back to "DefaultPlayerName".
Does anyone has a solution to this ?
So, the GOG release of Endless Space 2 lacks at least one basic single-player function then.

I wonder if there's any configuration file of some sort where you can change the DefaultPlayerName to any other name?
Post edited July 03, 2023 by AWG43
Nooooooooooo! Please, have mercy. GOG will surely die soon from financial starvation if you don't buy at least a little something. Anything. How about this awesome deal?
Whale Rock All Games Bundle
Come on, you know you want it!
g2222: Nooooooooooo! Please, have mercy. GOG will surely die soon from financial starvation if you don't buy at least a little something. Anything. How about this awesome deal?
Whale Rock All Games Bundle
Come on, you know you want it!
haha
Renderision: Appears to require Galaxy, unfortunately.

GOG, this really needs to be stated on a games page.
AWG43: I see. Thank you and Splatsch for confirmation.

AWG43: So, the GOG release of Endless Space 2 lacks at least one basic single-player function then.

I wonder if there's any configuration file of some sort where you can change the DefaultPlayerName to any other name?
Maybe they can update this issue.
Post edited July 03, 2023 by Syphon72
AWG43: I see. Thank you and Splatsch for confirmation.

So, the GOG release of Endless Space 2 lacks at least one basic single-player function then.

No problem ! I hope this will be fixed one day, it's really a basic thing :/

I tried to look a bit but can't find anything unfortunately. But I may have missed it.