It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We wouldn’t leave you without a true banger just for the last days of Summer Sale!

We’re incredibly excited to say that ENDLESS™ Space and ENDLESS™ Space 2 are now both available on GOG with -75% discounts that last until July 11th, 1 PM UTC! Moreover, to top this week off, feel free to claim your copy of Beholder 2 until July 3rd, 1 PM UTC.

Let’s take a closer look at all that gaming goodness!

Prepare to venture into the uncharted depths of space and lead your civilization to glory in both ENDLESS™ Space and ENDLESS™ Space 2! These captivating turn-based strategy games, developed by Amplitude Studios and published by SEGA, are ready to immerse you in epic space exploration, intense battles, and intricate empire management.

ENDLESS™ Space
Embark on a cosmic odyssey where the galaxy becomes your playground. As a visionary leader, guide your civilization to greatness amidst a sprawling universe filled with wonders and challenges. Expand your empire through colonization, technological advancements, and strategic diplomacy. Engage in exhilarating space combat, chart new star systems, and shape the destiny of your people. With its rich lore, immersive visuals, and deep strategic gameplay, ENDLESS™ Space offers an unparalleled 4X experience.

ENDLESS™ Space 2
The stars await your command in this highly acclaimed sequel that takes the space strategy genre to new frontiers. Delve into a universe teeming with diverse civilizations, each with their own ambitions and agendas. With enhanced mechanics, stunning visuals, and an expanded roster of factions, ENDLESS™ Space 2 offers an even more immersive and engaging gameplay experience. From navigating complex diplomatic relationships to managing vast interstellar resources, every decision will shape the fate of your empire. Prepare for an epic journey of conquest, exploration, and diplomacy like never before.

Additionally, 9 DLCs for the game are now also available on GOG. Check them out and grab them all together within ENDLESS™ Space 2 Definitive Edition.

When it comes to the giveaway, for the next 72 hours (until July 3rd, 1 PM UTC) feel free to claim your copy of Beholder 2 – story rich and atmospheric strategy adventure title.

In Beholder 2, you are an intern at the central ministry of a totalitarian state with your whole career ahead of you. Work your way up the ladder by scheming against employees, spying on your boss, and completing paperwork. Or do you turn against the state and expose corruption. The choice is still yours to make!

Check these amazing titles now and enjoy Summer Sale to the fullest!
Which is the one Endless Space 2 DLC I'm supposed to avoid like a venereal disease?
Bigs: Bringing this back to visibility - though where's Endless Legend (?) and Dungeon of the Endless (Coming soon still it appears...)
The new ENDLESS Dungeon comes out in October. So I assume that's when Endless legend and Dungeon of the Endless will come out.
Ancient-Red-Dragon: I am quite surprised that GOG released these games so soon after the Yakuza games.

I thought GOG's method of doing things was greatly to stagger the time between their big releases, since GOG has so very few of them.

But these Endless Space releases contradict that principle.

When is the next big Sega stuff coming? Hopefully there will be a lot more before the end of 2023, like the Persona games.
To be realistic about the end result though; whether you stagger the releases or not, the consumer will purchase all that they want if they want it bad enough. Also not to be 'that guy' but you're acting like a greedy fat kid who just got a great feast only to turn around a moment later and say MORE. Savour and swallow the meal slowly to avoid hurting yourself, and maybe you won't end up in a food coma.

Think of how many hours it takes to get bored of games that don't have an end (endless space), and slap that on top of the hundreds of hours worth of Yakuza (zero and kiwami took me 100~ each easy).
This is nice! Thank you!
Here they are.

While we're at it, it'd be good to see as well Endless Legend and Humankind.
MischiefMaker: Which is the one Endless Space 2 DLC I'm supposed to avoid like a venereal disease?
According to the reviews, it's Awakening.
MischiefMaker: Which is the one Endless Space 2 DLC I'm supposed to avoid like a venereal disease?
According to some random guys on the internet:
"Don't get awaklening. Nakalim faction is cool, but Academy mechanics ruin it. "
"Awakening seems to be the DLC generally hated and not to activate."

Of course, you can now try it out for yourself and see if they are right. :-)
Post edited June 30, 2023 by g2222
micktiegs_8: only to turn around a moment later and say MORE.
I see what you are saying. What I'm trying to get at though, is that GOG needs way less droughts of top-tier premium games. Maybe Endless Space games being released shortly after the Yakuza games means we can reach a turning point where massive droughts on GOG become a thing of the past.

Or, the worse alternative would be for the droughts to start coming back again, and the old status quo on GOG to re-affirm itself yet again, right after these Endless Space games releases.
Ancient-Red-Dragon: GOG needs way less droughts of top-tier premium games
I think, we had quite a lot of good releases so far. It's only that these releases get buried by other news so quickly...
Anyone still remember the "new" System Shock or Warhammer 40k Dawn of War Master Collection?
Nice! I am just a bit weary of spending Endless hours in Space games. Sometimes I feel like I should do something else in life too.

Thanks for the game. The graphics scared me away before but now I can try it for free. Just have to be careful not to irritate the Great Ruler too much. <Removed political references.>
Post edited June 30, 2023 by Themken
Ancient-Red-Dragon: GOG needs way less droughts of top-tier premium games
g2222: I think, we had quite a lot of good releases so far.
It is turning out to be quite the summer blockbuster season.
and to the wishlist it goes.
Your order contains Beholder 2, which cannot be purchased as a gift in your region at this time. To proceed with your order, please remove Beholder 2.
Thanks for another freebie GOG!
Giveaway button on the 2023_summer_sale page needs to be updated. It still points to Ancient Enemy.