It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We invite you to join us as we explore a huge galaxy of games! The Summer Sale on GOG.COM is here to take you on a journey through the stars, with thousands of cosmic deals and fantastic new DRM-free titles to discover!

Playable demos
Bend the space-time continuum at the speed of light and take an early peek at some upcoming games. Be the first to play free demos of the tactical western Desperados III and action-blazing Destroy All Humans! before both games are released. That’s not all, as we also have brand new playable demos for the re-imagined System Shock and the dreamy Spiritfarer, as well as the upcoming role-playing game Vagrus - The Riven Realms, the reverse horror title Carrion, and last but not least, the jRPG-inspired title Cris Tales.

New releases
To make things even more exciting, we bring you two out-of-this-world, DRM-free releases on GOG.COM. Metro Exodus (-50%) will take you on a hazardous journey through the vast post-apocalyptic wilderness while in Prey (-70%) you'll have to quickly adjust to the hunt-or-be-hunted reality of the Talos I space station.

3000+ gaming deals
The Summer Sale on GOG.COM contains over 3000 stellar deals with discounts reaching up to 95% off. Start by shaping the matter of space to your will by building your own publisher bundles and unlocking additional discounts. Get an additional 5% off from your order when buying three games from a bundle or an additional 10% off from your order when buying 5 or more games. Rules of physics apply here, so when you already own some of the games from the bundle, they also count towards your extra discount!

Build your publisher bundles

Build Your 11 bit Bundle with Children of Morta (-33%), Frostpunk (-60%), Moonlighter (-66%), and more.

Build Your Activision Bundle with Soldier of Fortune: Platinum Edition (-20%), Pharaoh + Cleopatra (-50%), SWAT 4 (-50%), and more.

Build Your Daedalic Bundle with Iratus: Lord of the Dead (-30%), Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun (-75%), Deponia 4: Deponia Doomsday (-90%), and more.

Build Your Devolver Bundle with Katana ZERO (-33%), My Friend Pedro (-40%), Enter the Gungeon (-50%), and more.

Build Your EA Bundle with Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition (-75%), Crysis (-75%), Theme Hospital (-75%), and more.

Build Your Kalypso Bundle with Tropico 6 (-35%), Dungeons 3 (-50%), Railway Empire (-50%), and more.

Build Your Paradox Bundle with Imperator: Rome (-50%), Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition (-60%), Stellaris (-75%), and more.

Build Your tinyBuild Bundle with Not For Broadcast (-34%), Graveyard Keeper (-50%), Pathologic 2 (-50%), and more.

Game recommendations
Discover even more games with our Summer Sale highest deals, recommendations and genre collections - including adventure games such as Firewatch (-75%), shooters like BioShock Infinite Complete Edition (-75%) and cult role-playing titles like Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition (-50%) and Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-50%). There’s also the fan-favorite Good Old Games classics collection with evergreen titles like Blade Runner (-20%), Aliens versus Predator Classic 2000 (-66%), Dungeon Keeper 2 (-75%), and more.

The Summer Sale ends on June 15th, 1 PM UTC.
Post edited May 27, 2020 by emter_pl
The few reviews about Wuppo are all quite positive. How easy is this game? Is it playable without using a walk-through?
One of the reviews names it a platformer, although it's not tagged as a platformer. How much platforming does it contain?
Post edited June 05, 2020 by eiii
eiii: ...
After asking similar questions (and some other doubts I had) I decided that with the current price – it'd be easier for me to just check the game myself ;) Consider "Rating: 10/10" and "Overwhelmingly Positive (2,708)". I guess it's just worth a try.
How is Syberia 3? I remember it was pretty much borked on release. Did they ever fix the problems? I love the first two games.
I hope Desperados III will be good enjoyed the similar samuraii game.
Random_Coffee: How is Syberia 3? I remember it was pretty much borked on release. Did they ever fix the problems? I love the first two games.
I'm kinda curious myself, been holding off buying due to all the less than positive reviews. It's at a great discount so would love to get it but not if it's a royal pain on the technical side.
Random_Coffee: How is Syberia 3? I remember it was pretty much borked on release. Did they ever fix the problems? I love the first two games.
When I got around to playing it (2nd half of last year?) I didn't run into any real problems or issues. That said, it was just average at best. *shrug* Nothing struck out as truly memorable.
rouge1701: Is there a pattern to the discounts? Some of the games I've been tracking have had their discounts cut since the start of the sale.
Actually i been wondering about this as well. Anyone know if the discounts are supposed to vary during the sale?
Mr.Mumbles: When I got around to playing it (2nd half of last year?) I didn't run into any real problems or issues. That said, it was just average at best. *shrug* Nothing struck out as truly memorable.
Yeah, I've heard about some of it being just boring or having puzzles without logical solutions. I guess I'll pass.
Discount for Hitman: Absolution suddenly expired today.

Did I miss any comments from GOG?
"Get an additional 5% off from your order when buying three games from a bundle or an additional 10% off from your order when buying 5 or more games."

I'm not seeing that for any publisher bundle. Am I missing something? Is it because my prices are localized (lower than dollar)?
GenlyAi: "Get an additional 5% off from your order when buying three games from a bundle or an additional 10% off from your order when buying 5 or more games."

I'm not seeing that for any publisher bundle. Am I missing something? Is it because my prices are localized (lower than dollar)?
Might be because you already own 5+ games from that publisher. If that is the case, the prices you're seeing are with the additional discount already applied.
GenlyAi: "Get an additional 5% off from your order when buying three games from a bundle or an additional 10% off from your order when buying 5 or more games."

idbeholdME: Might be because you already own 5+ games from that publisher. If that is the case, the prices you're seeing are with the additional discount already applied.
That's exactly it! Thank you!
high rated
If anyone interested – The Last Tinker: City of Colors, being a part of Daedalic bundle, changed its price and now you can grab it for less than $1.
Post edited June 09, 2020 by ciemnogrodzianin
high rated
ciemnogrodzianin: Or just use GG.deals. You can also easily create your profile and import GOG wishlist (as well as your Collection (to hide owned items) or data from Steam).
Smart Beast you are, thanks mate!

OHMYGODJCABOMB: Discount for Hitman: Absolution suddenly expired today.
Hitman series
C`mon Io-Interactive, bring us more games in good prices!, OHMYGODJCABOMB wants to practice a bit : )
and Hitman 2016 would be welcome too.

now then... 50 highest-rated games summer 2020 promooooo!!!! :D
and the Golden Mouses go to:

Action 8
Beyond Good and Evil ☆4.6 -65% 2003 Action
Hotline Miami ☆4.6 -74% 2012 Action
Outcast 1.1 ☆4.7 -65% 1999 Action
Psychonauts ☆4.7 -74% 2005 Action
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines ☆4.8 -50% 2004 Action
SWAT 4: Gold Edition ☆4.8 -50% 2005 Action
Thief Gold ☆4.8 -86% 1998 Action
Thief 2: The Metal Age ☆4.9 -86% 2000 Action

Adventure 7
Broken Sword: Director's Cut ☆4.6 -49% 2008 Adventure
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers ☆4.7 -35% 1993 Adventure
Tex Murphy: The Pandora Directive ☆4.7 -40% 1996 Adventure
Hollow Knight ☆4.7 -50% 2017 Adventure
Primordia ☆4.7 -70% 2012 Adventure
The Longest Journey ☆4.7 -60% 2000 Adventure
Blade Runner ☆4.8 -20% 1997 Adventure

RPG 11
Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition ☆4.6 -50% 2017 Role-plaing
Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura ☆4.6 -74% 2001 Role-playing
Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition ☆4.6 -75% 2010 Role-playing
Gothic ☆4.6 -75% 2001 Role-playing
Gothic 2 Gold Edition ☆4.6 -75% 2005 Role-playing
Might and Magic 7: For Blood and Honor ☆4.7 -74% 1999 Role-playing
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition ☆4.7 -84% 2007 Role-playing
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition ☆4.7 -85% 2012 Role-playing
System Shock 2 ☆4.9 -65% 1999 Role-playing
Deus Ex GOTY Edition ☆4.9 -86% 2000 Role-playing
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition ☆4.9 2016 Role-playing -70% or biggest ever discount here!

Shooter 7
Descent ☆4.7 -66% 1996 Shooter
Descent 2 ☆4.7 -66% 1996 Shooter
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl ☆4.7 -70% 2007 Shooter
Wing Commander : Privateer ☆4.7 -74% 1993 Shooter
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat ☆4.8 -70% 2010 Shooter
Wing Commander 3 Heart of the Tiger ☆4.8 -78% 1994 Shooter
Unreal Tournament GOTY ☆4.8 -79% 2000 Shooter

Simulation 3
Freespace 2 ☆4.8 -66% 1999 Simulation
RollerCoaster Tycoon: Deluxe ☆4.8 -65% 1999 Simulation
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack ☆4.8 -66% 2002 Simulation

Strategy 14
Dungeon Keeper Gold ☆4.6 -74% 1997 Strategy
FTL: Advanced Edition ☆4.6 -74% 2012 Strategy
The Settlers 2: Gold Edition ☆4.7 -50% 1996 Strategy
Theme Hospital ☆4.7 -74% 1997 Strategy
Jagged Alliance 2 ☆4.7 -79% 1999 Strategy
Pharaoh plus Cleopatra ☆4.8 -50% 1999 Strategy
Master of Magic ☆4.8 -50% 1994 Strategy
Zeus plus Poseidon (Acropolis) ☆4.8 -50% 2000 Strategy
Sid Meier's Colonization ☆4.8 -70% 1994 Strategy
Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri Planetary Pack ☆4.8 -74% 1999 Strategy
Heroes of Might and Magic 2: Gold ☆4.8 -75% 1996 Strategy
Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete ☆4.8 -75% 1999 Strategy
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun ☆4.8 -75% Strategy
S2: Silent Storm Gold Edition ☆4.8 -79% 2004 Strategy

gracias!
and thx for all-encompassing summer promo, you really listen to people`s voice Gog! this is great!
Beautiful deep detailed graphics, hearttaking and breathtouching :D ^

Developers and Publishers! even more games please! We are calling you! :D
Post edited June 10, 2020 by user deleted
ciemnogrodzianin: If anyone interested – The Last Tinker: City of Colors, being a part of Daedalic bundle, changed its price and now you can grab it for less than $1.
The base price of Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today also has been halved, so that it is now available for less than $1 within the Daedalic bundle.