It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We invite you to join us as we explore a huge galaxy of games! The Summer Sale on GOG.COM is here to take you on a journey through the stars, with thousands of cosmic deals and fantastic new DRM-free titles to discover!

Playable demos
Bend the space-time continuum at the speed of light and take an early peek at some upcoming games. Be the first to play free demos of the tactical western Desperados III and action-blazing Destroy All Humans! before both games are released. That’s not all, as we also have brand new playable demos for the re-imagined System Shock and the dreamy Spiritfarer, as well as the upcoming role-playing game Vagrus - The Riven Realms, the reverse horror title Carrion, and last but not least, the jRPG-inspired title Cris Tales.

New releases
To make things even more exciting, we bring you two out-of-this-world, DRM-free releases on GOG.COM. Metro Exodus (-50%) will take you on a hazardous journey through the vast post-apocalyptic wilderness while in Prey (-70%) you'll have to quickly adjust to the hunt-or-be-hunted reality of the Talos I space station.

3000+ gaming deals
The Summer Sale on GOG.COM contains over 3000 stellar deals with discounts reaching up to 95% off. Start by shaping the matter of space to your will by building your own publisher bundles and unlocking additional discounts. Get an additional 5% off from your order when buying three games from a bundle or an additional 10% off from your order when buying 5 or more games. Rules of physics apply here, so when you already own some of the games from the bundle, they also count towards your extra discount!

Build your publisher bundles

Build Your 11 bit Bundle with Children of Morta (-33%), Frostpunk (-60%), Moonlighter (-66%), and more.

Build Your Activision Bundle with Soldier of Fortune: Platinum Edition (-20%), Pharaoh + Cleopatra (-50%), SWAT 4 (-50%), and more.

Build Your Daedalic Bundle with Iratus: Lord of the Dead (-30%), Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun (-75%), Deponia 4: Deponia Doomsday (-90%), and more.

Build Your Devolver Bundle with Katana ZERO (-33%), My Friend Pedro (-40%), Enter the Gungeon (-50%), and more.

Build Your EA Bundle with Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition (-75%), Crysis (-75%), Theme Hospital (-75%), and more.

Build Your Kalypso Bundle with Tropico 6 (-35%), Dungeons 3 (-50%), Railway Empire (-50%), and more.

Build Your Paradox Bundle with Imperator: Rome (-50%), Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition (-60%), Stellaris (-75%), and more.

Build Your tinyBuild Bundle with Not For Broadcast (-34%), Graveyard Keeper (-50%), Pathologic 2 (-50%), and more.

Game recommendations
Discover even more games with our Summer Sale highest deals, recommendations and genre collections - including adventure games such as Firewatch (-75%), shooters like BioShock Infinite Complete Edition (-75%) and cult role-playing titles like Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition (-50%) and Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-50%). There’s also the fan-favorite Good Old Games classics collection with evergreen titles like Blade Runner (-20%), Aliens versus Predator Classic 2000 (-66%), Dungeon Keeper 2 (-75%), and more.

The Summer Sale ends on June 15th, 1 PM UTC.
Post edited May 27, 2020 by emter_pl
lostwolfe: ...
Usually the problem appears when you just own 5+ games from the list – and additional discount is already applied.
Are popular Bethesda games reaching a 70% discount more often now? IIRC, for many years they wouldn't go above 50%.
lostwolfe: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: Usually the problem appears when you just own 5+ games from the list – and additional discount is already applied.
ah.

what a weiiiirrrddd way to do that.

what it SHOULD do, then, is warn the person that a discount has already been applied. [or not apply the discount until you select three items, making the news post and the actual experience both line up.]

thanks for the answer, though.
I have problems with the Activision sale too. No matter how many games I select there is no additional discout. I own only two games of that specific sale. The others work as they should.
high rated
emter_pl: I'm happy to inform that most of the games published by Ubisoft are now on sale as well :)
More games from them would be nice :)
op_2020: Very good question. I wonder the same. After all, the sale lasts more than two weeks.
SmollestLight: Bethesda games will be leaving the sale early on June 10th, 1pm UTC.
OMG; Skyrim & FO4 at June 11th! *hype*
ciemnogrodzianin: Usually the problem appears when you just own 5+ games from the list – and additional discount is already applied.
lostwolfe: ah.

what a weiiiirrrddd way to do that.

what it SHOULD do, then, is warn the person that a discount has already been applied. [or not apply the discount until you select three items, making the news post and the actual experience both line up.]

thanks for the answer, though.
*points to the news text* "when you already own some of the games from the bundle, they also count towards your extra discount!"
Looger23: I have problems with the Activision sale too. No matter how many games I select there is no additional discout. I own only two games of that specific sale. The others work as they should.
Looks fine to me, and I also own 2. Pick one, get first additional discount. Pick 2 more, get 2nd one.
Post edited May 29, 2020 by Cavalary
Bought Headlander. Silly inventive fun gaming.
emter_pl: I'm happy to inform that most of the games published by Ubisoft are now on sale as well :)
blotunga: More games from them would be nice :)
I agree. GOG and CDPR should use their CP2077 weight to get more Ubi games here. "You want 2077 on uPlay? We can do that, but we get some games for GOG." I'm sure that's a simplistic way of looking at it of course :p
Post edited May 29, 2020 by tfishell
I was about to get My Time at Portia, but seeing how the gog releases are treated...I'll pass, which is a shame since the game looks like a lot of fun. :(

Oh well, more money to spend on other titles I guess. :P
Post edited May 30, 2020 by NuffCatnip
SmollestLight: Bethesda games will be leaving the sale early on June 10th, 1pm UTC.
Anothername: OMG; Skyrim & FO4 at June 11th! *hype*
Orc Waifus, yeah!
high rated
If anyone's interested – when 5 games from Devolver Bundle is added/owned, Pikuniku price drops from -50% to -80%.
Can someone guide me through the overly complicated purchase of Divinity: Original Sin 2?

1. Divine Ascension DLC is not gameplay content, but digital goodies only, right?

2. Is D:OS2 Divine Edition = D:OS2 Definitive Edition + Divine Ascension DLC? I am asking this because buying them separately is considerably cheaper than buying Divine Edition (about 5 or 6€ cheaper).

3. Sir Lora DLC is not included in any packages or bundles, but always needs to be bought separately, right?

So in essence, are these what one should buy?

If you want only all the gameplay content: D:OS2 Definitive Edition + Sir Lora DLC

If you want also the digital goodies as cheaply as possible: D:OS2 Definitive Edition + Divine Ascension DLC + Sir Lora DLC

I have certainly noticed the odd way in GOG pricing where quite often buying the game in parts is cheaper than buying the bundle that includes them all.
Has anyone tried Battle Planet - Judgement Day?
timppu: Can someone guide me through the overly complicated purchase of Divinity: Original Sin 2?

1. Divine Ascension DLC is not gameplay content, but digital goodies only, right?

2. Is D:OS2 Divine Edition = D:OS2 Definitive Edition + Divine Ascension DLC? I am asking this because buying them separately is considerably cheaper than buying Divine Edition (about 5 or 6€ cheaper).

3. Sir Lora DLC is not included in any packages or bundles, but always needs to be bought separately, right?

So in essence, are these what one should buy?

If you want only all the gameplay content: D:OS2 Definitive Edition + Sir Lora DLC

If you want also the digital goodies as cheaply as possible: D:OS2 Definitive Edition + Divine Ascension DLC + Sir Lora DLC

I have certainly noticed the odd way in GOG pricing where quite often buying the game in parts is cheaper than buying the bundle that includes them all.
There's a difference in discounts, 60% for Divine Ascension, 50% for Definitive Edition, 45% for Divine Edition, hence being cheaper in parts. Normally it'd be the same price (well, 1-2 cents less if you buy in parts).

About the parts, don't have it but that's my understanding as well, Divine Ascension is goodies only and Sir Lora isn't included in anything.