It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Summer Sale Festival on is the only one where you don't have to fight for your right to party, so grab some DRM-free games before it ends, and enjoy playing them on those uh, oh summer nights!

Grab your VIP backstage pass by claiming a free copy of Toonstruck on the home page! Relieve the hilarious adventure of an animator drawn into his own cartoon world starring Christopher Lloyd in full motion video and the voices of Dan Castellaneta, Dom DeLuise, and Tim Curry. The giveaway lasts until June 16, 2 PM UTC.

The final stage of the Summer Sale Festival is your last chance to get the Simply: RED Collection that includes Cyberpunk 2077 pre-order AND the highest ever discount for The Witcher trilogy, Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales and The Witcher Adventure Game. While you're at it, check out other collections with the best deals for games like Into the Breach, Stellaris, Tower of Time, The Banner Saga trilogy, Soldier of Fortune trilogy, and more.

Don't like buying in bulks? Then hurry up and pick the games you need to complete your Dungeons & Dragons collection with a stunning -85% completion discount for games like Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition, Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition, and Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition, and more. All Beamdog games are also available separately up to -75% cheaper.

Embrace the monster within with blood-sucking Vampyr (-60%) now available DRM-free on GOG.COM or take advantage of over 2077+ game deals available during the Summer Sale Festival. Get Diablo + Hellfire (-10%), Warcraft I & II Bundle (-10%), BioShock Infinite Complete Edition (-75%), Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition (-60%), Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-40%), SteamWorld Quest (-15%), Grim Dawn (-70%), Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition (-70%), Darkest Dungeon (-70%), BATTLETECH (-40%), Darkwood (-50%), Alan Wake (-70%), Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (-50%), Phantasmagoria (-35%), Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete (-66%), and many, many more.

Summer Sale Festival ends on June 17, 10 PM UTC.
jepsen1977: Thanks for the free game, GoG and will get Cyberpunk on PS4 (since my PC can't run it). You are doing great work and don't let the naysayers dissuade you from making a great game.
I imagine given the graphical demands your console will cry running it and it won't look nearly as nice as expected. I'll either buy it here down the road(as long as it doesn't end up requiring Win 10) or on the PS5 as long as Sony don't try to force censorship on CD Projekt Red.
Thank you gog!
Toonstruck offer hasn't worked all UK day - home page link creates blank list, had to create game URL manually, green "Go to giveaway" link then returns to home page where there is a useless letterbox crop of game page's main image with no mention of the game anywhere near it I can see. I can see suitable cart-addition feedback in the home page code but there seems to be no way to activate it - i.e. no "Add to cart" button for Toonstruck.

Tips given to others with same problem and tricks of my own devising all useless. At least earlier "404 Not Found" server errors have ceased but WHY is any of this even happening? Time is running out while the old saw combining "brewery" and "organise"readily springs to mind ...
low rated
YOUR BREATHTAKING!
Thanks for the freebie! The game Looks funny and what a surprise, it comes with spanish voices! ^_^
theredgoblin: Toonstruck offer hasn't worked all UK day - home page link creates blank list, had to create game URL manually, green "Go to giveaway" link then returns to home page where there is a useless letterbox crop of game page's main image with no mention of the game anywhere near it I can see. I can see suitable cart-addition feedback in the home page code but there seems to be no way to activate it - i.e. no "Add to cart" button for Toonstruck.

Tips given to others with same problem and tricks of my own devising all useless. At least earlier "404 Not Found" server errors have ceased but WHY is any of this even happening? Time is running out while the old saw combining "brewery" and "organise"readily springs to mind ...
I think I had a more straightforward "navigational" issue than the one you may be having. If it helps you at all, here's where I found the button (that was my main problem) and the google inspection I found it named as.
Attachments:
button.jpg (87 Kb)
KKairos: I think I had a more straightforward "navigational" issue than the one you may be having. If it helps you at all, here's where I found the button (that was my main problem) and the google inspection I found it named as.
Aha, picture power !
Thanks for that and my sadly-deficient Firefox-fork version in return.
Stereotypically-lazy web support, I fear, and all the more ironic from an outfit supposedly dedicated to retro-compatibility.
I hate to complain but how about getting some belated admin help here ?
Attachments:
Fun fact : Reus soundtrack costs more than the game .
Thanks GOG
GOG.com: or take advantage of over 2077+ game deals available during the Summer Sale Festival.
Subtle :D
GOG.com: Summer Sale Festival on is the only one where you don't have to fight for your right to party, so grab some DRM-free games before it ends, and enjoy playing them on those uh, oh summer nights!

Grab your VIP backstage pass by claiming a free copy of Toonstruck on the home page! Relieve the hilarious adventure of an animator drawn into his own cartoon world starring Christopher Lloyd in full motion video and the voices of Dan Castellaneta, Dom DeLuise, and Tim Curry. The giveaway lasts until June 16, 2 PM UTC.

The final stage of the Summer Sale Festival is your last chance to get the Simply: RED Collection that includes Cyberpunk 2077 pre-order AND the highest ever discount for The Witcher trilogy, Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales and The Witcher Adventure Game. While you're at it, check out other collections with the best deals for games like Into the Breach, Stellaris, Tower of Time, The Banner Saga trilogy, Soldier of Fortune trilogy, and more.

Don't like buying in bulks? Then hurry up and pick the games you need to complete your Dungeons & Dragons collection with a stunning -85% completion discount for games like Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition, Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition, and Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition, and more. All Beamdog games are also available separately up to -75% cheaper.

Embrace the monster within with blood-sucking Vampyr (-60%) now available DRM-free on GOG.COM or take advantage of over 2077+ game deals available during the Summer Sale Festival. Get Diablo + Hellfire (-10%), Warcraft I & II Bundle (-10%), BioShock Infinite Complete Edition (-75%), Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition (-60%), Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-40%), SteamWorld Quest (-15%), Grim Dawn (-70%), Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition (-70%), Darkest Dungeon (-70%), BATTLETECH (-40%), Darkwood (-50%), Alan Wake (-70%), Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (-50%), Phantasmagoria (-35%), Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete (-66%), and many, many more.

Summer Sale Festival ends on June 17, 10 PM UTC.
I cant get Toonstruck and cant figure out why.
GOG.com: The giveaway lasts until June 16, 2 PM UTC.
Gylfe: I cant get Toonstruck and cant figure out why.
When did you try to get it? Per the block you quoted (which I re-quoted, stripped down), the giveaway ended today at 2 PM UTC. As I write this, the time is ~3:40 PM UTC, so the giveaway ended a bit under two hours ago. Your post is only half an hour before mine, so unless you waited more than an hour between failing to get it and posting, you were probably trying after the giveaway already ended.
Man that explains it, thanks. I didnt even see the time limit
Gylfe: Man that explains it, thanks. I didnt even see the time limit
Don't fret though, there are several copies waiting to be redeemed here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition/page1
24 HOURS UNTIL THE SALE ENDS (is all-caps overkill? :p)
Post edited June 17, 2019 by tfishell