It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Summer Sale Festival on is the only one where you don't have to fight for your right to party, so grab some DRM-free games before it ends, and enjoy playing them on those uh, oh summer nights!

Grab your VIP backstage pass by claiming a free copy of Toonstruck on the home page! Relieve the hilarious adventure of an animator drawn into his own cartoon world starring Christopher Lloyd in full motion video and the voices of Dan Castellaneta, Dom DeLuise, and Tim Curry. The giveaway lasts until June 16, 2 PM UTC.

The final stage of the Summer Sale Festival is your last chance to get the Simply: RED Collection that includes Cyberpunk 2077 pre-order AND the highest ever discount for The Witcher trilogy, Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales and The Witcher Adventure Game. While you're at it, check out other collections with the best deals for games like Into the Breach, Stellaris, Tower of Time, The Banner Saga trilogy, Soldier of Fortune trilogy, and more.

Don't like buying in bulks? Then hurry up and pick the games you need to complete your Dungeons & Dragons collection with a stunning -85% completion discount for games like Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition, Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition, and Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition, and more. All Beamdog games are also available separately up to -75% cheaper.

Embrace the monster within with blood-sucking Vampyr (-60%) now available DRM-free on GOG.COM or take advantage of over 2077+ game deals available during the Summer Sale Festival. Get Diablo + Hellfire (-10%), Warcraft I & II Bundle (-10%), BioShock Infinite Complete Edition (-75%), Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition (-60%), Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-40%), SteamWorld Quest (-15%), Grim Dawn (-70%), Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition (-70%), Darkest Dungeon (-70%), BATTLETECH (-40%), Darkwood (-50%), Alan Wake (-70%), Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (-50%), Phantasmagoria (-35%), Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete (-66%), and many, many more.

Summer Sale Festival ends on June 17, 10 PM UTC.
Thank you for Toonstruck and Obduction.
Post edited June 14, 2019 by zlaywal
I already own it, but thanks for Toonstruck, nonetheless, GOG!
Toonstruck giveaway?? A great gift (I already own it, but still)! One of the best point 'n click adventure games ever. Nice, GOG.
Thank you for Toonstruck for free! You might check out Funhaus' video of it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBuX3q6KFEQ

I still plan on getting a PajaSam code before the sale ends (despite Humongous/Retroism frustrating me :p).
Thank you for Toonstruck.
I too already own Toonstruck but appreciate the gesture!

I don't love that flash deals have disappeared though. :( I was hoping for a reprise on at least a few; I had Cognition in my cart the day it was $1.49 and somehow forgot to actually purchase it. haha.
Thanks for Toonstruck. :)
Thanks for the game guys! :)
Thanks for another freebie GOG!
Thanks for Toonstruck.
As it is already part of my library, I'll find a loving home for it. Promised!
Not sure I would ever play something like that. It looks silly and childish to me.

Added and will have a look to let it attempt changing my prejudices.
Thanks for the game!
Post edited June 15, 2019 by Themken
low rated
Nice! Thanks for Toonstruck! :D

ps: not giving a fuck for Obduction though, lousy devs, supporting every controller evr but not non-qwerty keyboards.
Post edited June 14, 2019 by Zoidberg
haha holy cow Dom DeLuise was in a video game

thanks, GOG!!
I have been contemplating to re-buy Toonstruck here for a long while, though having the French retail disc and the ScummVM files I appreciate this gift. Thanks again, GOG!

Zoidberg: Nice! Thanks for Toonstruck! :D

ps: not giving a fuck for Obduction though, lousy devs, supporting every controller evr but not non-qwerty keyboards.
If you use Windows 10 you can easily add another keyboard region layout in options and switch on the fly with Ctrl + Shift.
Post edited June 14, 2019 by koima57