It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Help shape a fascinating tale of danger, intrigue, and stubborn bubbles.

An unfortunate plane crash. A conveniently placed parachute. An unpredictable gust of air. A loud splash.
Miraculously uninjured and quite possibly delirious, you open your eyes to darkness. Before panic sets in, you realize it comes from the engulfing shade of the giant Monolith of Multitude, planted on the beach of this exotic island that no map dares mention.
You light up with the fire of opportunity: it's treasure time!

The mystical slab greets the curious with a devilish inscription whose enigmatic meaning has baffled many a renowned explorer: "PRESS ANY KEY". After hours of internal deliberations, you reach out uneasily and press the tile inscribed "ANY". The monolith grinds with a low growl as the tile slides back to reveal a shiny code for Rebel Galaxy. With all your reservations now gone, you reach out and snatch the gift.

But this is only the beginning.

As the tile slides back into place, the Monolith of Multitude starts shaking even more violently - that's when you notice the word "ANY" has gone dark, while "KEY" remains lit. There can be only one explanation to this elaborate sorcery: a second Monolith is somewhere nearby!
Stepping out of the shadow, you can now see a path towards the heart of the island. It appears that to reach the second Monolith, you'll first have to brave this foreboding castle looming in the distance…

So, adventurers, are you EXCITED about what lies ahead OR feeling WARY of the dangers?

Continue to <span class="bold">Chapter 2</span> and <i>chapter 3</i> of the story.
ColJackONeill: I know nothing of NOLF, had it bundled with a video card and played it for a season, no opinion either way if it can make a show.
Same here. Had NOLF, Sacrifice and AquaNox bundled with a video card, not an expensive one, around 2002 I think. Still got the CDs. Eh, good times, good times.
Seems the question died unanswered. Time to use my necromantic skills. Stand clear.

Godfather101: Oh, one question i have is: When there are new freebies voted, and brought here, will we need to make another purchase to get them?
Because right now there are 3 Games i'm interested in and as there won't be coming more discounts to the table i thought of buying them all together at once.
But when it is that you need for the new freebie games to buy a game to get them when they are voted for, i would wait with my purchase or perhaps split it up.
Now, that's better :)

So, anyone?
Post edited June 08, 2017 by Andrzejef
Godfather101: hu?
where is that stated?
Reading between the lines of what is highlighted in bold, partially speculatively and partially humourously in case anyone out there needed to have that stated explicitly. :)
wanderer_27: Is the "Any" key supposed to do something on the image?

Does nothing as far as I can tell.
MDCCCLV: Twitter sucks but I'll vote for WARY if anyone will care to count. Wary is how you don't lose your leg or finger trying to disable a trap you've never seen before.
Twitter really does suck, SJW-ville, they ban everyone that doesn't fit their radical ideology for society....
So... is there a list of picks by a certain Youtuber/whatnot such as LGR or PcGamesN that I can access? Since it's "region locked" I can't see these deals.
Can someone please help me in here? ;)

Thanks in advance y'all
vicklemos: So... is there a list of picks by a certain Youtuber/whatnot such as LGR or PcGamesN that I can access? Since it's "region locked" I can't see these deals.

Thanks in advance y'all
They aren't any special deals it's just a collection of some of the games that are on sale (and most of the time, those collections consist of the same few games anyway)
You don't miss out on anything if you don't see them.
vicklemos: So... is there a list of picks by a certain Youtuber/whatnot such as LGR or PcGamesN that I can access? Since it's "region locked" I can't see these deals.

Thanks in advance y'all
ShadowAngel.207: They aren't any special deals it's just a collection of some of the games that are on sale (and most of the time, those collections consist of the same few games anyway)
You don't miss out on anything if you don't see them.
Oh I agree but just wanna check the picks and all since my region's picks are kinda, well, not that interesting (imho, of course). For instance, I didn't remember about EU Universalis at all but saw that the LGR dude had picked it, so...
Nvm just found it! Thanks anyway, bro ;)
So... There is a path from first Monolity to the castle. What does it mean? And btw is this picture interactive? Or it just updates as a story goes?
LootHunter: So... There is a path from first Monolity to the castle. What does it mean? And btw is this picture interactive? Or it just updates as a story goes?
It is updating as the story is going forward.
Godfather101: Oh, one question i have is: When there are new freebies voted, and brought here, will we need to make another purchase to get them?
Because right now there are 3 Games i'm interested in and as there won't be coming more discounts to the table i thought of buying them all together at once.
But when it is that you need for the new freebie games to buy a game to get them when they are voted for, i would wait with my purchase or perhaps split it up.
It seems you don't need to make another purchase, as the offer is retroactive. Still I'd rather hold till the end of the sale, and then get everything you are interested in, so you'll need what conditions you'd need to fulfill :)
Post edited June 12, 2017 by Andrzejef