It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nicohvc: [HAVE] System shock 2
[HAVE] Spelunky

[WANT] Gabriel Knight

first reply, first to serve.
Rabban: Can I have Spelunky ?
sorry it was given to Hacha_Dorada

[GIVEN] Spelunky
[HAVE] System Shock 2
Post edited June 27, 2016 by nicohvc
[HAVE] System Shock 2
high rated
[GIVEN] Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father - 20th Anniversary Edition to REDVWIN. Enjoy!
Post edited June 29, 2016 by metricfun
metricfun: [Have] Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father - 20th Anniversary Edition
May I have it? I have heard a lot about this classic but haven't ever tried it. :)

REDVWIN
metricfun: [Have] Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father - 20th Anniversary Edition
REDVWIN: May I have it? I have heard a lot about this classic but haven't ever tried it. :)

REDVWIN
Sure, check your PMs.
REDVWIN: May I have it? I have heard a lot about this classic but haven't ever tried it. :)

REDVWIN
metricfun: Sure, check your PMs.
Et voilà!! I have [GOT] Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers – 20th Anniversary Edition from metricfun.

Thank you very much!! :]

REDVWIN
Post edited July 01, 2016 by REDVWIN
Regals: [GOT] Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers
If you still got GK can I have it?
I tried playing the original version but the sound glitches drove me mad.

[HAVE] SS2
low rated
Regals: [GOT] Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers
Dedee: If you still got GK can I have it?
I tried playing the original version but the sound glitches drove me mad.

[HAVE] SS2
How retarded are people in this thread?

Read the instructions on page one and what [GOT] Means
[HAVE]
System Shock 2, and I'm putting it up for donation so late because the friend I gave it to apparently won't redeem it.
[H] Spelunky and Gabriel Knight. [W] Make me an offer
high rated
Thesen: [H] Spelunky and Gabriel Knight. [W] Make me an offer
I'm afraid you've misunderstood the purpose of this thread. It's about offering and asking for any of the XP game-codes, not for trading. Here's where you need to go.
HypersomniacLive: I'm afraid you've misunderstood the purpose of this thread...
I'm afraid, that might have been my fault. My little hint was obviously a little too cryptic ;-)

Btw, I still
[HAVE] System Shock 2
Post edited July 12, 2016 by DeMignon
For some reason I didn'nt receive my Spelunky code from GOG, I already own the game, was going to give it away

all the best

[edit] This is strange, just looked at my order history, it says on the 8th June, I gifted system shock 2 to myself, I already own it. wasn't spelunky the first bonus game when you hit x amount of summer sale points..
Post edited July 12, 2016 by Cavenagh
Cavenagh: For some reason I didn'nt receive my Spelunky code from GOG, I already own the game, was going to give it away

all the best

[edit] This is strange, just looked at my order history, it says on the 8th June, I gifted system shock 2 to myself, I already own it. wasn't spelunky the first bonus game when you hit x amount of summer sale points..
SS2 was free from clicking a box the first 2 days of the sale. Spelunky was the first "spend so much, get a promo code title". Those titles you need to hit "Redeem" on that promo page and they send you an E-mail with the time limited promo code. (Think you can also see it on that page).

BTW...
{Have]
Spelunky
high rated
Cavenagh: For some reason I didn'nt receive my Spelunky code from GOG, I already own the game, was going to give it away

all the best

If you clicked on the "Redeem' button on your XP page, yet didn't get a gift code in your email, you should contact GOG Support, and they'll sort you out.