It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Now that the Summer Sale of 2015 is underway, what game off of your wishlist are you most hoping to see included? As for myself, it's the somewhat obscure title <span class="bold">The Marvellous Miss Take</span>. Seems like it's been here long enough to get a discount, and I don't think it's ever been marked down on GOG except when it debuted.

Your pick?
Star Wars Rogue Squadron 3D
YS: The Oath in Felghana. It's the one I will start playing as soon as I buy it.
I hope to see a deal on either Starpoint Gemini 2 or Train Fever!
Any Falcom title! :)
legend of heroes, ys games or even gurumin.
IAmSinistar: Now that the Summer Sale of 2015 is underway, what game off of your wishlist are you most hoping to see included? As for myself, it's the somewhat obscure title <span class="bold">The Marvellous Miss Take</span>. Seems like it's been here long enough to get a discount, and I don't think it's ever been marked down on GOG except when it debuted.

Your pick?
That's quite high on my want-list as well, it looks like a lot of fun. #1 on my WL is TIE Fighter, but that was just on sale so it won't be in this sale most likely. #1 thing that seems like a possible option that I'd like to see is the Jagged Alliance series in a bundle sale.
New releases.

Actual answer: Divinity: Original Sin, Fear 1 and 2, Pier Solar and the Great Architects, and a few others...I guess.
RayRay13000: New releases.

Actual answer: Divinity: Original Sin, Fear 1 and 2, Pier Solar and the Great Architects, and a few others...I guess.
There are going to be some "game premieres" during the sale so I am hoping for some TW games.
RayRay13000: New releases.
That too.
Apotheon
The Marvellous Miss Take
This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition
Titan Souls
Snapshot
Nancy Drew: The Curse of Blackwood Manor
Pillars of Eternity

....if I can only choose one: This War of Mine.
Post edited June 03, 2015 by Bolch76
animalmother2105: There are going to be some "game premieres" during the sale so I am hoping for some TW games.
It would be nice of one of the premieres is a bundle of older Anuman games. We talked about the missing titles in another thread, and this could be a good way to bring them here and also garner sales on these titles, which have already been in sales elsewhere over the years.
Outcast. Since the update it's never been on sale.
Aaaarx! :)
mobutu: Aaaarx! :)
Fatalis-ty! Flawless Victory! :)
I'm hoping for some cool new premieres too. D4 this Friday will be a must-have for sure. :)