It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZFR:
Right, we'd just call it a race maybe, or just a challenge. What the runners do often borders on science, I agree. Watched the Super Mario 64 run yesterday, which made my head spin with the precise execution of hairy jumps and the technicality of it.
Received and redeemed! Thank you once again. :)
Thank you very much Chevkoch!
Congrats to the winners, and thanks again for the giveaway.

I'll be sure to check out the Breath of the Wild speedrun later when I'm finished with the game (3/4 of the way through right now).
Post edited July 10, 2017 by RayRay13000
RayRay13000: Congrats to the winners, and thanks again for the giveaway.

I'll be sure to check out the Breath of the Wild speedrun later when I'm finished with the game (3/4 of the way through right now).
Just watched it, I found it quite entertaining. Fun to see how much you can exploit some mechanics in a game.

=.=

One last thing I wanted to share, since I watched the <span class="bold">Ghosts'n Demons</span> run yesterday. The game's a fantastic fan tribute to Ghosts'n Goblins, and a name your price (read: free if you want) download here. Gonna check it out for sure.
Caesar.: I'm in for Dragonsphere and Neverwinter Nights Diamond.
chevkoch: Given that we had two entries only, I am going to distribute prizes without using random.org. That way, both of the participants will get a game they were in for. I hope that works for everybody.

So, congratulations! Dragonsphere will go to DeadFishEye, and Neverwinter Nights Diamond to Caesar. I will send your codes via chat shortly. Please be aware of two things:

1) these codes will expire very soon, so make sure to redeem them immediately!
2) since GOG will set chat defaults on Monday to "Friends only", make sure you will set it to "Anyone" after the change, if you want to keep communicating with me; I'll set it back to "Anyone" for sure. Reply to me in this thread, in case chat becomes unusable. Just wanna make sure you get your codes alright.

=.=

Summer Games Done Quick is over with a new record donation total for Doctors without Borders (MSF) reached: $1,760,587.89! Think about this for a minute: a week-long gaming marathon has become the charity's biggest donation event. It's as bizarre as it is beautiful.

For the speedruns you've missed, you can head over to YouTube as always, the official GDQ channel is . I will definitely need to catch up on a lot of cool runs. From what I've seen this year, I know I finally need to get around to play Castlevania: Rondo of Blood, as well as check out runner [url=https://www.twitch.tv/pjdicesare]PJ's stream (hilarious and super-friendly guy, who plays a lot of different, not-so-well-known titles).

Event schedule and other info in the speedrunning realm, see /r/speedrun. Then, the next GDQ will be Awesome Games Done Quick, held from January 7-14 in 2018 (mark your calendars).

That's it, thanks a lot everyone for checking out this thread :)
I finished Dragonsphere! Good and interesting game!
DeadFishEye: I finished Dragonsphere! Good and interesting game!
That was quick! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)