It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: Door Kickers might need to be added. It's getting online co-op, but it seems it's only gonna be on Steam.
http://steamcommunity.com/games/248610/announcements/detail/1451711483685817212
"- Online cooperative mode (Steam version only)"
Ugh... the classical Slender/Aragami/...-scenario where a Steam-exclusive update will render your gog version vastly inferior years after the fact...

However, when asked about gog, the dev replied: "I think GOG galaxy interfaces with Steam multiplayer so in theory cross - service should work, but no promises for gog right at this moment." - Doesn't sound too discouraging.

Question to everyone: Should I add it now or give them a month or two to see how it pans out? Usually I give the devs a 6-month grace period when it comes to outdated builds, but missing features are an instant-addition. I'm a bit torn here...
fronzelneekburm: Question to everyone: Should I add it now or give them a month or two to see how it pans out? Usually I give the devs a 6-month grace period when it comes to outdated builds, but missing features are an instant-addition. I'm a bit torn here...
You gave quite a long grace period to Necropolis for its missing multiplayer. Unless the devs say outright no, you should extend the same courtesy.

In other news, upgrade parity has finally been achieved for Pillars of Eternity, so it can be removed from the list.
high rated
Kayx291: Add Observer into the list. Aspyr seems to refuse to add Mac & Linux version of this game into GOG.

https://www.holarse-linuxgaming.de/news/aspyr_ver%C3%B6ffentlicht_heute_die_linux_version_des_cyber_punk_horror_titels_observer
The Linux version has been added and we're working on the Mac version.
Deadnaut comes with Linux and Mac OS support on
Steam, but not on GOG.

Edit: Sorry, had to break apart the line as the forum seems not to be able to handle 2 links in a line properly...
Post edited November 26, 2017 by eiii
eiii: Deadnaut comes with Linux and Mac OS support on
Steam, but not on GOG.

Edit: Sorry, had to break apart the line as the forum seems not to be able to handle 2 links in a line properly...
Well looks like the gamepage on GOG is buggy. They have system requirements for Mac and Linux and and GogDB is also showing files for Mac and Linux (https://gogdb.yepoleb.me/product/1425559795#downloads) - same for Magog btw...

But it would help if someone who owns that game could verify that
Post edited November 26, 2017 by ElTerprise
Sorry folks, I kind of decided against including missing Mac/Linux builds a couple of pages back (there are already plenty of mixes out there covering that topic and it would really, REALLY make this mix explode).

Also, "The Great Silence" is the best western ever made. Kudos for having outstanding taste in movies!
fronzelneekburm: Sorry folks, I kind of decided against including missing Mac/Linux builds a couple of pages back (there are already plenty of mixes out there covering that topic and it would really, REALLY make this mix explode).

Also, "The Great Silence" is the best western ever made. Kudos for having outstanding taste in movies!
Well it seems this one was false alarm anyway....

Thank you. It is - I really love that movie. I generally prefer Spaghetti Western over American ones but The Great Silence is so good and also unique.
I hope that you can reconsider the inclusion of games with missing leaderboards and languages. I'd estimate that over 90% of GOG users understand English "reasonably" well. Regarding leaderboards, implementing support for the GOG version could necessitate building their own service from scratch (when the developer has used Steamworks features) and the system may not be able to include Steam users due to legal reasons.

Likely anyone can agree that outdated builds are the biggest issue on GOG. I recommend creating separate mixes for these two topics.
Post edited December 01, 2017 by African_wildlife
high rated
African_wildlife: I'd estimate that over 90% of GOG users understand English "reasonably" well.
That is absolutely beside the point. These foreign language versions exist, they can be easily acquired on other platforms and I see no reason for them not to be included on gog. The main reason I include these on the list is to give publishers a quick hint: Hey, just mail that Wetransfer-file to gog and you're good to go!

There currently is a bit of a controversy underway on the German subforum re the missing German versions of Daedalic games. Daedalic flat out REFUSES to put their German versions on gog, first citing legal issues with the German retail distributor (who, as it turned out, has nothing whatsoever to do with digital distribution) and then claiming that they can't provide gog with these builds due to "lack of manpower" (whatever the hell they mean by that).

Seriously, how can anyone not think that this is treating gog customers as second class citizens?

African_wildlife: Regarding leaderboards, implementing support for the GOG version could necessitate building their own service from scratch (when the developer has used Steamworks features) and the system may not be able to include Steam users due to legal reasons.
No matter the reason, gog users are missing out. That's why I'm inclined to include them.
African_wildlife: I hope that you can reconsider the inclusion of games with missing leaderboards and languages. I'd estimate that over 90% of GOG users understand English "reasonably" well. Regarding leaderboards, implementing support for the GOG version could necessitate building their own service from scratch (when the developer has used Steamworks features) and the system may not be able to include Steam users due to legal reasons.

Likely anyone can agree that outdated builds are the biggest issue on GOG. I recommend creating separate mixes for these two topics.
Disagree, they can implement these using Galaxy these days.
Sword of the Stars: The Pit is missing an update called Osmium Edition in the gog version, it might need to be added to the list again in the near future: http://steamcommunity.com/games/233700/announcements/detail/1465222282553234284
Not sure if you include Linux stuff in here, but...

Was looking in my games on here, steam etc as knew I had Stasis, but double checked. Glad I did.
Stasis has had a Linux port on steam since June22nd. No sign of it on here.
fishbaits: Not sure if you include Linux stuff in here, but...

Was looking in my games on here, steam etc as knew I had Stasis, but double checked. Glad I did.
Stasis has had a Linux port on steam since June22nd. No sign of it on here.
Not many posts ago...

There's this GOGmix by Redfern which is mostly up to date. It does include Stasis, by the way. :)
muntdefems: Not many posts ago...

There's this GOGmix by Redfern which is mostly up to date. It does include Stasis, by the way. :)
Had already seen the mix.
Shame, seeing as they're less likely to be spotted than a forum post. Ah welp ;)
fishbaits: Had already seen the mix.
Shame, seeing as they're less likely to be spotted than a forum post. Ah welp ;)
Well, I was kinda thinking about re-founding this thread come 2018, in order to include a historic list of macOS and Linux additions to it, so I guess I could also try to keep track of missing ports as well.