It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
tremere110: Has anyone contacted GoG/Gamious about Turmoil's region lock? It seems like it could be a genuine mistake.
I just did. Despite it being 5 o'clock in the morning. What am I doing with my life?

[i]Hello,

I'm currently residing in Beijing and I have noticed that the recently released Turmoil has been region locked here in China. The store page does not show up for me. Curiously enough, this game is apparently not region locked on Steam (it even has a Chinese shop page/title/regional price). I'm at a bit of a loss here: Is there any chance that it was locked on gog by mistake or was this region lock explicitly requested by the publisher?

I would highly appreciate any information you might wish to divulge on the subject!

Best regards[/i]

I'll let you all know if I hear anything back.
Might wanna add Strike Suit Zero Director's Cut as I think the gog version is missing this free ship that was made available via update and it's been three years now: http://strikesuitzero.com/blog/the-revenant-the-stealth-suit-available-now/
Also the DLC isn't here either.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/234180/Strike_Suit_Zero__Raptor_DLC/

(TIL Strike Suit Infinity exists too)
Post edited July 24, 2017 by fishbaits
fishbaits: Also the DLC isn't here either.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/234180/Strike_Suit_Zero__Raptor_DLC/

(TIL Strike Suit Infinity exists too)
The Raptor DLC is included as part of the Director's Cut content. But we don't have the Revenant ship, which I think was the only update this edition ever received. In fact, the company has pretty much gone completely silent for the past 2 years or so.
Another one for your list:
Dying Light

Apparently, to get the new content coming out you need to signup to a third party key seller named Gemly.
Source: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/free_gemlycom_exclusive_dying_light_dlc_steam_only
nightcraw1er.488: Another one for your list:
Dying Light

Apparently, to get the new content coming out you need to signup to a third party key seller named Gemly.
Source: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/free_gemlycom_exclusive_dying_light_dlc_steam_only
The way I understood it, Steam users also need to register to Gemly in order to get the new content, so GOG users are no worse than anybody else with this one.
high rated
This War of Mine has been updated to 3.0.3 and is now on par with the game's Steam and Humble Store version.
Big thanks to GOG and 11 bit studios for following through with their promise to keep the game up to date.
Post edited July 29, 2017 by KUyTh
Sayonara (again), This War of Mine! We hardly knew thee! See you next time when you're 6 months out of date! ;)

In the meantime I got official confirmation that Turmoil was region locked in China at the request of the publisher. I'm considering adding Hyperdimension Neptunia and Dying Light as well, it would be nice if someone could confirm that these are indeed available on Japanese Steam but not on Japanese gog.
fronzelneekburm: Sayonara (again), This War of Mine! We hardly knew thee! See you next time when you're 6 months out of date! ;)

In the meantime I got official confirmation that Turmoil was region locked in China at the request of the publisher. I'm considering adding Hyperdimension Neptunia and Dying Light as well, it would be nice if someone could confirm that these are indeed available on Japanese Steam but not on Japanese gog.
Brigador is fully up to date and has the mac & Linux versions available now :)
JudasIscariot: Brigador is fully up to date and has the mac & Linux versions available now :)
What about the DLC? :P
JudasIscariot: Brigador is fully up to date and has the mac & Linux versions available now :)
Phew, good thing I didn't have it on the list in the first place. :P
fronzelneekburm: Phew, good thing I didn't have it on the list in the first place. :P
Ounce of prevention etc. etc. :P
Add Space Rangers HD: A War Apart to the list:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post17161

This is getting ridiculous, I wish these devs, gog or anyone could spell out exactly what the problem is with keeping the gog versions updated.
haydenaurion: This is getting ridiculous, I wish these devs, gog or anyone could spell out exactly what the problem is with keeping the gog versions updated.
"Market realities" probably. As in, there are differences between the Steam and DRM-free versions, and maybe there are differences for Galaxy-enabled games for the Galaxy version as well, and actually patching the DRM-free version may be more troublesome (though often they get around that by not providing actual patches and requiring reinstalls, often the norm around here), and Steam makes them more money, so they just focus on that and leave GOG as something that can still provide them with some additional income for no additional maintenance work, calculating that sales lost because of it are largely limited to a handful of people regularly checking the forums, which they determine to ignore unless more of a fuss is somehow made.
MBiL_248: ArcaniA
On Steam it offers a better language support (more voiceovers: German [original language], French, Spanish, Italian), here on GOG only English and Polish - same price, same Publisher (THQ Nordic) for both platforms.
JudasIscariot: We're investigating the issue and we hope to have it fixed ASAP :) Sorry for the hassle :)
It's some time ago now and Arcania misses still the other audio files (especially the original German one). Thiev said a couple of months ago it would be added in future, so did you forget about that or is it a normal time window? Thanks in advance for your reply. :)
Post edited August 22, 2017 by MBiL_248