It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: Nobody believed it anymore but Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition just got the multiplayer update!
I'll be damned, it actually happened.
MarkoH01: Nobody believed it anymore but Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition just got the multiplayer update!
Lucian_Galca: I'll be damned, it actually happened.
Yah... we're with you there... but I think it's this kind of reaction that they'd have to deal with had they dropped Guac 2 here without ever getting Guac STCE up to date... people would ask why we should give the dev more money (kinda the way I feel about the way Image & Form handled the earlier SteamWorld games here on GOG... though Dig 2 was okay)... My guess is this week Guac 2 drops on GOG... hopefully without the insulting "don't steal this game" splash screen ;)
Would anyone be opposed to me making a new thread and keeping the first post(s) updated considering there's no mix?
omega64: Would anyone be opposed to me making a new thread and keeping the first post(s) updated considering there's no mix?
You got my blessing (and my gratitude)!
omega64: Would anyone be opposed to me making a new thread and keeping the first post(s) updated considering there's no mix?
Nope since fronzel is cool with it and if you have the time. :)
Lucian_Galca: I'll be damned, it actually happened.
Mawthra: Yah... we're with you there... but I think it's this kind of reaction that they'd have to deal with had they dropped Guac 2 here without ever getting Guac STCE up to date... people would ask why we should give the dev more money (kinda the way I feel about the way Image & Form handled the earlier SteamWorld games here on GOG... though Dig 2 was okay)... My guess is this week Guac 2 drops on GOG... hopefully without the insulting "don't steal this game" splash screen ;)
Yeah, I tried contacting Drinkbox via their site and Twitter about this long missing update, but never got a response. Glad it's finally here in any case considering I bought the original edition version of game at launch here. Hopefully 2 will follow shortly.
Go for it. It unfortunately continues to be necessary to track out of date gog versions of games.
Post edited October 22, 2018 by Lucian_Galca
Sounds like a great idea! It's a shame there's no way to make the list accessible from individual game pages anymore, but first post in a well-named thread is the next best thing. Unlike some of the other useful GOGmixes, this one's usefulness absolutely requires it be kept reasonably up-to-date. I've been kind of dreading a future of having to search through individual posts to see if a game I want to buy is missing significant updates.
MadalinStroe: I hope not. There was a lot of work put into some of those GOG mixes, and for GOG to just delete them, would be disrespectful to the people that maintain them. Plus some of them contained valuable information, such as the one that linked to game manuals for those GOG entries that lacked a manual. That's just one example of the top of my head, but there are/were many other more.
Klumpen0815: It did hit me harder when they deleted all the old private messages, so I wouldn't be surprised if that happens to the whole forum some day.
I forgot about that one, I lost a lost of conversations with people when that happened. You also reminded me of the time I lost my posts history, because of a GOG bug. If you post a message in a thread that a GOG mod deletes, then all your history up to the day you posted in that fateful thread, will also be deleted.
New thread :)
MadalinStroe: You also reminded me of the time I lost my posts history, because of a GOG bug. If you post a message in a thread that a GOG mod deletes, then all your history up to the day you posted in that fateful thread, will also be deleted.
Can you tell more about this? All forum posts are removed from existing threads?
MadalinStroe: You also reminded me of the time I lost my posts history, because of a GOG bug. If you post a message in a thread that a GOG mod deletes, then all your history up to the day you posted in that fateful thread, will also be deleted.
African_wildlife: Can you tell more about this? All forum posts are removed from existing threads?
No. On the community page, you have that "Topics I've participated in" section, with the "See more" button. If one of those topics is removed, that button no longer appears once that topic should have showed up in those loaded there, so you no longer have links to topics you've posted in before that one. Can of course still find them if you favorite them, or have the links, or see them by just looking on the forum, but keeping track of topics you participated in that way no longer works.
African_wildlife: Can you tell more about this? All forum posts are removed from existing threads?
Cavalary response is exactly what I was referring to. Thank you Cavalary!
You can add Victor Vran to the list .

They don't sell the Overkill Edition on Gog like in here .

https://uk.gamesplanet.com/game/victor-vran-overkill-edition-steam-key--3378-1
Post edited April 01, 2019 by i_hope_you_rot
*** Deleted as this thread is redundant ***
Post edited June 03, 2021 by ryuken3k
edit: whoops, wrong thread.
Post edited October 06, 2022 by fronzelneekburm