It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KUyTh: I think GOG should start considering the introduction of warning signs on store pages of games that are not up-to-date after a certain grace period. It's informational to potential buyers and might result in developers properly maintaining their games if they don't want to lose face. Waiving specific developer/publisher privileges, such as the ability to discount their games during sales, can also make them think twice about neglecting their GOG customers.
They should start by listing the version number on game page. (Allow for notes like "functionally identical with X" when a newer version was released specifically for integration with another platform, not affecting the game itself as it's available here, so there'd be no reason to update the version available here just to change the number to match.)
Mawthra:
Was referring to requiring Galaxy support. What if someone makes a game that would still work on XP and/or Vista and Galaxy integration breaks that compatibility, as I see reports it did for some existing games here? What about the Linux version, with no Linux Galaxy? Would all devs be required to set that aside when implementing the support, and then when making patches too?
Post edited October 18, 2018 by Cavalary
Cavalary: Was referring to requiring Galaxy support. What if someone makes a game that would still work on XP and/or Vista and Galaxy integration breaks that compatibility, as I see reports it did for some existing games here? What about the Linux version, with no Linux Galaxy? Would all devs be required to set that aside when implementing the support, and then when making patches too?
Well... they write the functionality into the game code that then calls on the Galaxy DLLs in the game folder... if the game is running through Galaxy, it will do it's thing (unlock Achievements, etc.)... if you're running it outside of Galaxy (or on Linux wth no Galaxy), nothing would happen... so there really would be no downside to requiring all games on GOG to support Galaxy features... I have so many GOG games that have the Steam DLLs in the game folder which are doing the same thing... if Steam is open, it will notify Steam of stuff happening in the game... if Steam is closed, nothing happens... I've had games launch through Galaxy that I also have on Steam and because the dev left the Steam DLLs in the GOG build folder, if I have Steam open, I've actually earned Steam Trading Cards because the game was telling the Steam DLL of what was happening in the game even though I launched it through Galaxy
Post edited October 18, 2018 by Mawthra
For the Japanese versions of japanese games - they can't be sold on GoG in Japan because they would be DRM-free. The vast majority of software in Japan almost legally requires DRM. Even viewing copyrighted material without authorization is illegal, so Japanese companies 'protect' consumers from breaking the law accidentally by putting in DRM. Steam is DRM as far as Japanese law is concerned so they can sell in Japan just fine. GoG cannot.
fronzelneekburm:
Thanks Fronzelneekburm for your effort. Your GOGmix was in my Top 3, with "Games with Nudity" and "Games on GOGConnect".
fronzelneekburm: Also, this thread isn't going anywhere. So if anyone finds a discrepancy with any game that should be pointed out, they can still post about it here. The search function is a borderline broken mess, but it should be serviceable for users who want to find out if a certain game they have their eyes on has been brought up.
Due to the size of this topic, it's significant enough to be searchable using Google, just use:

site:https://www.gog.com/forum/general/suggestions_wanted_for_gog_mix_games_that_treat_gog_customers_as_second_class_citizens KEYWORDS
Post edited October 21, 2018 by PoppyAppletree
Where is gog mix ?
https://www.gog.com/mix

Link dead ?
remixfrance: Where is gog mix ?
https://www.gog.com/mix

Link dead ?
Within about the last week, all the GOGmix links have gone 404 (not found). A week or so ago they existed; this week they're dead. I assume GOG have decided they won't be returning GOGmix links to the game pages, and so have outright deleted them...
zlep: Within about the last week, all the GOGmix links have gone 404 (not found). A week or so ago they existed; this week they're dead. I assume GOG have decided they won't be returning GOGmix links to the game pages, and so have outright deleted them...
I hope not. There was a lot of work put into some of those GOG mixes, and for GOG to just delete them, would be disrespectful to the people that maintain them. Plus some of them contained valuable information, such as the one that linked to game manuals for those GOG entries that lacked a manual. That's just one example of the top of my head, but there are/were many other more.
MadalinStroe: I hope not. There was a lot of work put into some of those GOG mixes, and for GOG to just delete them, would be disrespectful to the people that maintain them. Plus some of them contained valuable information, such as the one that linked to game manuals for those GOG entries that lacked a manual. That's just one example of the top of my head, but there are/were many other more.
archive.org probably has at least the notable ones. Maybe not with the last changes before they broke, depending on when they were last crawled, but should mostly be there like that at least.
Nobody believed it anymore but Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition just got the multiplayer update!

Changelog for Update (22 October 2018)
Co-op Fixes/Improvements:

Add support for up to 4 players in local drop-in / drop-out co-op (including ability to choose costumes for P3/P4)
Update arena population across entire game for 3P/4P modes
Fix for MP camera-zone-related crash (e.g. occurred if players died repeatedly in co-op play in final boss fight)
New "co-op re-entry" cooldown to help deal with camera contention issues in co-op play. If you try to exit a room within 1 second of having entered while in co-op, you will be auto-bubbled.
Tweak to shadow mode options text (now refers to co-op mode as 'MP' instead of '2P')
Fix for soft lock that could occur when P2/P3/P4 breaks stalactite in the Canal and P1 is in countdown timer
Tweaks to lightning skeleton arenas in the Great Temple
Adjust co-op camera positioning in some areas, to provide better view of what's ahead of player
Update auto-bubble-due-to-long-fall tolerances with custom per-camera-zone settings
Increase general bubble movement speed, for easier un-bubbling
Have players inherit active move of bubble target when un-bubbling
When dimension-swap is blocked by one or more players: Flash those players
Update Temple of Rain dimension-swap portals to fail immediately if swap is blocked by another player
Disable low-health warning sound in co-op
Disable Temple of Rain portals for a brief period of time after a dimension swap
In co-op play, normal difficulty, when a player hits insta-kill lava while others are alive, have the player bubble (not die)
Auto-flip HUD icons associated with custom skins, when these are used in right-facing player positions
Change controller-to-player mapping screen to a single option (controlling whether P1 is bound only to keyboard)
Fix for soft-lock when player countdown ends mid Flame Face fight

General Fixes:

Added a safeguard to the Tule Tree that deactivates the Uppercut Blocks leading up to the Tree Tops, if the player happens to be dropping back down and one (or more) of the blocks is not destroyed
Fix for chicken bomb bug
Fix for misaligned damagezone in long room in Pico de Gallo
Fix for issue where blackness covering 'I am error' sometimes didn't fade out properly when player moved into the 'I am error' scene
Fix for issue that made it possible to respawn as human in chicken-only portion of Desert
Add subtle "wall slime" indicators to other-dimension hull visuals throughout game, as appropriate
Fix for bug where elite enemies sometimes fail to re-appear after teleporting out
Misc. additional minor/rare bug fixes
MadalinStroe: I hope not. There was a lot of work put into some of those GOG mixes, and for GOG to just delete them, would be disrespectful to the people that maintain them. Plus some of them contained valuable information, such as the one that linked to game manuals for those GOG entries that lacked a manual. That's just one example of the top of my head, but there are/were many other more.
It did hit me harder when they deleted all the old private messages, so I wouldn't be surprised if that happens to the whole forum some day.

MarkoH01: Nobody believed it anymore but Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition just got the multiplayer update!
Wow
Post edited October 22, 2018 by Klumpen0815
MarkoH01: Nobody believed it anymore but Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition just got the multiplayer update!
I believe it... cause I believe they're making things right on GOG before they drop Guac 2 here!!! FINGERS CROSSED!
Mawthra: I believe it... cause I believe they're making things right on GOG before they drop Guac 2 here!!! FINGERS CROSSED!
Could be the reason - makes sense. I was hoping though that GOG simply found a new method to force devs for updates though ;)
MarkoH01: Could be the reason - makes sense. I was hoping though that GOG simply found a new method to force devs for updates though ;)
I wouldn't be surprised if GOG kinda forced their hand a bit... update your previous game before you release the new one here
MarkoH01: Could be the reason - makes sense. I was hoping though that GOG simply found a new method to force devs for updates though ;)
Mawthra: I wouldn't be surprised if GOG kinda forced their hand a bit... update your previous game before you release the new one here
Might be as well. Unfortunately in case that Guacamelee 2 will arrive here it won't help us much getting THOSE updates here until they want to release Guacamelee 3 here ;)
Post edited October 22, 2018 by MarkoH01