It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: Has a reason for why it wasn't added to the list posted here, and I just missed it?
Oh, hi Linko... uhhhh, wait...

I've been reading something about forum avatars getting randomly mixed up. I guess you drew the lucky straw.

As for Shadowrun Returns, I guess I simply missed it (or put it on the back burner and then forgot about it). I just tried to include it (and remove Blackhole) and, yes, the bug still persists. I still can't make any changes to the list.

No worries, I'm sure gog has their Top Men™ working on it!
fronzelneekburm: Oh, hi Linko... uhhhh, wait...

I've been reading something about forum avatars getting randomly mixed up. I guess you drew the lucky straw. [...]
It's for the Greater Good.

fronzelneekburm: [...] No worries, I'm sure gog has their Top Men™ working on it!
No doubt about that.
https://steamcommunity.com/games/282900/announcements/detail/1690428258373567888/
Hmmm not yet on GOG.
Steamcommunity is #blckd in China (No idea why my location is still Germany, the website/Galaxy usually switched the location automatically in the past). Can you please give me a quick summary?

And since you brought this thread out of early retirement, I'll go about my semi-weekly check to see whether gogmixes work again.

fake edit: Aaaaand it's the spinning wheel of death again.

Anyone want to bet? Which will happen first: Gogmixes repaired or Ancestors Legacy launches on gog?
fronzelneekburm: Steamcommunity is #blckd in China (No idea why my location is still Germany, the website/Galaxy usually switched the location automatically in the past). Can you please give me a quick summary?

And since you brought this thread out of early retirement, I'll go about my semi-weekly check to see whether gogmixes work again.

Anyone want to bet? Which will happen first: Gogmixes repaired or Ancestors Legacy launches on gog?
I think we'll see Diablo 3 on GoG before the GoGmixes are fixed :D

see image for what steamlink was about. It only came out on Sept 5th so it's nowhere near horribly out of date yet.
Attachments:
Post edited September 08, 2018 by tremere110
fronzelneekburm: Steamcommunity is #blckd in China (No idea why my location is still Germany, the website/Galaxy usually switched the location automatically in the past). Can you please give me a quick summary?

Summary picture.New dlc basically.
Attachments:
new_dlc.png (389 Kb)
Post edited September 08, 2018 by omega64
Blackhole should really be taken from the list (in case the GOGmix has been repaired which I don't know).

Not only did the devs tell me that the actual version corresponds with the latest Steam version even though the version numbers differ they also kept their promise to bring yet another update to both Steam and GOG which has arrived today as you can see in the "what did just update thread" here.
MarkoH01: in case the GOGmix has been repaired which I don't know
Unfortunately, no. GOGmixes are still busted.
MarkoH01: in case the GOGmix has been repaired which I don't know
Grargar: Unfortunately, no. GOGmixes are still busted.
Dang. They should really fix those ... ah .. forget it .. we are talking about GOG here. *keeps fingers crossed and starts praying instead* ;)
Grargar: Unfortunately, no. GOGmixes are still busted.
MarkoH01: Dang. They should really fix those ... ah .. forget it .. we are talking about GOG here. *keeps fingers crossed and starts praying instead* ;)
Still seems more likely that they'll just get rid of them completely. Especially if this is true.
MarkoH01: Blackhole should really be taken from the list (in case the GOGmix has been repaired which I don't know).

Not only did the devs tell me that the actual version corresponds with the latest Steam version even though the version numbers differ they also kept their promise to bring yet another update to both Steam and GOG which has arrived today as you can see in the "what did just update thread" here.
Well yes and no, the turth appears to be they built entirely seperate Steam and GOG builds, instead of for instance deriving the GOG build from the Steam build. The info from the dev has been very conflicting. This lead to the GOG build having pretty much all fixes the latest patch on Steam had (according to the devs) along with a different patch number, but was missing some key improvments / changes from that latest patch had. I was able to confirm this. So the GOG builds and Steam builds were not exactly the same.

This latest patch though seems to (based on the changelog) add what was at-least missing.
Post edited September 10, 2018 by BKGaming
Intersting BKGaming that those versions were not exactly the same even though the devs told me so. But...

BKGaming: This latest patch though seems to (based on the changelog) add what was at-least missing.
is imo the only thing that should be important for us now. I don't see any reason in keeping devs on the "naughty list" even though they behave now ;) But anyway - since it seems to be impossible to get them of the list at all now I guess there is no need to talk about it anymore. :)
fronzelneekburm: Anyone want to bet? Which will happen first: Gogmixes repaired or Ancestors Legacy launches on gog?
Not sure if you came across this yet, but supposedly 1C Publishing outsourced the "port" for the GOG version. They have no idea when it will be finished, what the price will be or any other information. I mean how could they you know.

I thought that post linked else where (which I hadn't clicked on), but I guess that's faulty memory. Might want some additional corroboration.
Post edited September 11, 2018 by Gydion
Just a general heads up: No, I still can't make changes to the gogmix.

It's been almost a month since I first noticed the issue...
fronzelneekburm: Anyone want to bet? Which will happen first: Gogmixes repaired or Ancestors Legacy launches on gog?
GOG is now refunding the preorders with a complimentary 1C game tossed in the mix.