It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fronzelneekburm: @KUyTh: Regarding This War Of Mine: It hops on and off the list with some regularity. So far it always got patched sooner or later (usually later). Would be nice if you (or anyone reading this) could get in touch with the devs/gog support to send them a reminder.
Desmight: I've sent an email to them, I'll report here if they answer me, I didn't know the game was outdated btw, it's a shame
Thanks, much appreciated! :)
fronzelneekburm: Nice! Very, very nice!

Removed Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak and The Way from the mix.

@fortune_p_dawg: Since you're already in touch with the The Way devs, maybe point them towards the dev portal, since their message suggests they still do things the old-timey way to send in builds for gog to process, whereas the dev portal allows the devs to publish builds via Galaxy right away.

@KUyTh: Regarding This War Of Mine: It hops on and off the list with some regularity. So far it always got patched sooner or later (usually later). Would be nice if you (or anyone reading this) could get in touch with the devs/gog support to send them a reminder.
i kinda sorta did. i mentioned that the update could be done "via the galaxy backend" or somesuch and the offline installer was updated a couple of hours later. i kid you not, i was shocked at how fast it was. in fact i wondered if they had used the devtools or whatever to get the new build up so quick.
Desmight: I've sent an email to them, I'll report here if they answer me, I didn't know the game was outdated btw, it's a shame
fronzelneekburm: Thanks, much appreciated! :)
The answered my email :D

I asked them about the missing content (DLC-related, the missing stuff which came with the War Child DLC that was never released on GOG) and the missing update, and I got this answer:

"Hi,

War Child DLC will stay on Steam only due to technical difficulties we would have with financial issues. Entire proceedings go to War Child charity and it's super easy to make it on Steam.

The update fixes issues we've noticed on Steam, not on GOG, so there is no current need to deliver that there. Nevertheless we are working on new content and of course it will land on GOG too!"
fronzelneekburm: Thanks, much appreciated! :)
Desmight: The answered my email :D

I asked them about the missing content (DLC-related, the missing stuff which came with the War Child DLC that was never released on GOG) and the missing update, and I got this answer:

"Hi,

War Child DLC will stay on Steam only due to technical difficulties we would have with financial issues. Entire proceedings go to War Child charity and it's super easy to make it on Steam.

The update fixes issues we've noticed on Steam, not on GOG, so there is no current need to deliver that there. Nevertheless we are working on new content and of course it will land on GOG too!"
For the War Child DLC you can propose them to do something like for the War for the Overworld DLC. The devs of this game offer a special charity DLC only on their website through Humble Bundle, but you can choose a GOG key and redeem the DLC here. The lack of the War Child DLC, among other things, makes also the achievements incomplete here on GOG.
Alexim: For the War Child DLC you can propose them to do something like for the War for the Overworld DLC. The devs of this game offer a special charity DLC only on their website through Humble Bundle, but you can choose a GOG key and redeem the DLC here. The lack of the War Child DLC, among other things, makes also the achievements incomplete here on GOG.
The thing is that on Steam you have the ability to choose three different price tags for the same product (which give the consumer the possibility to choose how much he/she would like to donate). That's probably the main obstacle, because I don't think that Humble (as well as GOG) offers a similar possibility. You can try to ask them if they can remove those specific achievements, though (the GOG version already has less achievements than the Steam one, but I don't know which achievements have been removed, maybe the War Child ones?).
Post edited June 12, 2018 by user deleted
Charity or no, difficulty or no it's still an incomplete game if they don't release the DLC here, this also makes me not wanting to buy Frostpunk so will they do the same with this game and make it incomplete.

Maybe 11 Bit Studios should be removed from GOG if this repeats.
Alexim: For the War Child DLC you can propose them to do something like for the War for the Overworld DLC. The devs of this game offer a special charity DLC only on their website through Humble Bundle, but you can choose a GOG key and redeem the DLC here. The lack of the War Child DLC, among other things, makes also the achievements incomplete here on GOG.
Desmight: The thing is that on Steam you have the ability to choose three different price tags for the same product (which give the consumer the possibility to choose how much he/she would like to donate). That's probably the main obstacle, because I don't think that Humble (as well as GOG) offers a similar possibility. You can try to ask them if the can remove those specific achievements, though (the GOG version already has less achievements than the Steam one, but I don't know which achievements have been removed, maybe the War Child ones?).
On the War for the Overworld website there is a possibility to add a tip for every charity purchase, so I think it can work if they want, what email do you use for contact them?

If they removed the War Child achievements it's a very recent change, because they were present, although impossible to achieve, until very recently.
Post edited June 12, 2018 by Alexim
Alexim: On the War for the Overworld website there is a possibility to add a tip for every charity purchase, so I think it can work if they want, what email do you use for contact them?
this one: info@11bitstudios.com

Alexim: If they removed the War Child achievements it's a very recent change, because they were present, although impossible to achieve, until very recently.
There are 4 achievements missing on GOG, so they probably just didn't add the "Father's Promise" ones. The War Child achievements are 2, on Steam, and there are 2 achievements on GOG with 0% completion rate, so maybe they're still there.
Post edited June 12, 2018 by user deleted
Is it possible to add Elven Legacy Collection to this list?

The thing is that this game was developed and released in Russia, but surprisingly there is no Russian version here.

Russian language for Steam release was officially added in 2016. Moreover Steam release has separate shortcuts for the main game and for each addon. I think that it's more comfortable.

Thanks in advance!
Alexim: On the War for the Overworld website there is a possibility to add a tip for every charity purchase, so I think it can work if they want, what email do you use for contact them?
Desmight: this one: info@11bitstudios.com

Alexim: If they removed the War Child achievements it's a very recent change, because they were present, although impossible to achieve, until very recently.
Desmight: There are 4 achievements missing on GOG, so they probably just didn't add the "Father's Promise" ones. The War Child achievements are 2, on Steam, and there are 2 achievements on GOG with 0% completion rate, so maybe they're still there.
Yeah, should be so, let's see what they say about these questions.
Hey, I've seen that Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak appears as a member of this list but it does not appears on the actual list of games.

It seems there was, huh, yesterday an update, but there's not information nor people complaining about anything on its forum.
You can add Candle to the list. It lacks the soundtrack and artbook found on Steam.
Neurus_Ex: Hey, I've seen that Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak appears as a member of this list but it does not appears on the actual list of games.

It seems there was, huh, yesterday an update, but there's not information nor people complaining about anything on its forum.
That's because the game was actually on the list, but the update released yesterday (1.3.0) brought it up-to-date and fronzel removed it from there. However, it can take a few days till a game stops mentioning a mix it used to belong to.
Grargar: That's because the game was actually on the list, but the update released yesterday (1.3.0) brought it up-to-date and fronzel removed it from there. However, it can take a few days till a game stops mentioning a mix it used to belong to.
Not to be picky, but shouldn't stay on the list "as a warning"? Something in the lines of "Nowadays is updated, but past updated had taken a long time to be published"?
Neurus_Ex: Not to be picky, but shouldn't stay on the list "as a warning"? Something in the lines of "Nowadays is updated, but past updated had taken a long time to be published"?
Unless it is a repeat offender, I don't think so (and even then, the GOGmix creator's stance is that once a game is up-to-date here, it gets removed from the list).