It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: That's been fixed, thanks :)
Along with price hike added for EE, eh? :/
high rated
DedIago: not sure this counts, but I've accidentally found out that Flame in the Flood sold almost everywhere else is five bucks cheaper than here: https://isthereanydeal.com/game/flameinflood/history/
Are the prices for Electronic Arts games also bugs? All of the latest arrivals from Electronic Arts (I'm talking about Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, Crysis, The Saboteur, etc.) cost 18.19 EUR here but only 9.99 EUR everywhere else.
high rated
Geralt_of_Rivia: Are the prices for Electronic Arts games also bugs? All of the latest arrivals from Electronic Arts (I'm talking about Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, Crysis, The Saboteur, etc.) cost 18.19 EUR here but only 9.99 EUR everywhere else.
Don't think they ever responded to that. That's been the case since they released here. :l
cool, thanks! looks like i was in unnecessary haste and should've at first address this issue to support. this topic is kinda last instance for hopeless cases.
high rated
Geralt_of_Rivia: Are the prices for Electronic Arts games also bugs? All of the latest arrivals from Electronic Arts (I'm talking about Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, Crysis, The Saboteur, etc.) cost 18.19 EUR here but only 9.99 EUR everywhere else.
omega64: Don't think they ever responded to that. That's been the case since they released here. :l
Yeah, the prices were questioned since the day they released here but there was never any response as to why they're so high in comparison.
Is A Hat in Time still being updated on this site as with steam? It hasn't gotten a sale on this site unlike Steam right now.
Post edited February 17, 2018 by yoshirouki2
high rated
Cavalary: Along with price hike added for EE, eh? :/
$1=1€ seems to become more and more the norm here; did you expect anything different when even games 20+ years old come with higher price points for EE?
high rated
HypersomniacLive: $1=1€ seems to become more and more the norm here; did you expect anything different when even games 20+ years old come with higher price points for EE?
Only thing I expect from any part of the industry is for things to constantly get worse while they try to either sweep it all under the rug or downright lie about it to our face, GOG just stands out because for some 5.5 years they were the reason to hope for something different. Then for the past four they became likely the most notable evidence confirming said expectations.
Doesn't mean I won't keep pointing it out though.
Speaking of prices, i don't know what are Mindfield Games doing - P·O·L·L·E·N on Steam got regular price reduces 8 months ago and it's 9.99€ while on GOG it's 21.19€. In Humble Bundle store it's even worse - 22.99€ but comes with Steam key, no DRM-free version.
yoshirouki2: Is A Hat in Time still being updated on this site as with steam? It hasn't gotten a sale on this site unlike Steam right now.
A hat in time has been updated. It is only missing the last patch that came out on Steam a few days go.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/some_ea_games_are_far_more_expensive_on_gog_eu
GOG sets the US pricing for all, these games are more expensive in dollars.
Post edited February 21, 2018 by African_wildlife
Amnesia TDD on GOG is basically unplayable on W10 if you have the FCU. Here are 2 threads about it: Thread 1, Thread 2.

I have the game on Steam as well and it is fixed there. There is also an additional .dll file in the Steam version that is missing from the GOG version. It seems to be part of the solution to the issues with the GOG version.
high rated
Actually, Dead Space gets the full $1=1€ treatment - it's 19.99€.

Was The Saboteur removed from Steam? No Steam link shows up on a search.
HypersomniacLive: Actually, Dead Space gets the full $1=1€ treatment - it's 19.99€.

Was The Saboteur removed from Steam? No Steam link shows up on a search.
Seems like it was never added. (Another link.)
Hmm... I'm pretty sure people were mentioning Steam in the release thread. Nonetheless, cheers for digging up the links.