It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matruchus: Kingdom: New Lands. Missing a free dlc which brings sixth map in to the game which was released on 19th of December on Steam. Missing several patches. Gog version currently 1.2.3., Steam version at 1.2.8.
Any word from the dev/gog about this? The free DLC was launched on December 19th, so in all likelyhood it landed on gog's pre-holiday to-do-pile and no one has dug it up yet.
high rated
Added The Red Strings Club. See attached.
Attachments:
bullshit.png (48 Kb)
Star Wolves comes with German language support on Steam and also has Russian audio support there.
Both is missing in the GOG version.
Post edited January 21, 2018 by eiii
fronzelneekburm: Added The Red Strings Club. See attached.
Doesn't GOG sometimes have exclusive pre-order offers?
high rated
fronzelneekburm: Added The Red Strings Club. See attached.
tfishell: Doesn't GOG sometimes have exclusive pre-order offers?
Yeah, on occasion. This particular game will probably be off the list aufomatically once the pre-order phase ends. The difference between "Already own this game? Hey, we got you covered! Have this extra key to give to a friend" on Steam and "Already own this game? Haha, sucks to be you!" on gog was jarring enough for me to put it on the list (and jarring enough for me to remove it from my shopping cart). Gog usually isn't stingy when it comes to giving out bonus keys, so I half-expect this to be a bug.
tfishell: Doesn't GOG sometimes have exclusive pre-order offers?
fronzelneekburm: Yeah, on occasion. This particular game will probably be off the list aufomatically once the pre-order phase ends. The difference between "Already own this game? Hey, we got you covered! Have this extra key to give to a friend" on Steam and "Already own this game? Haha, sucks to be you!" on gog was jarring enough for me to put it on the list (and jarring enough for me to remove it from my shopping cart). Gog usually isn't stingy when it comes to giving out bonus keys, so I half-expect this to be a bug.
Oh yeah, I see. I didn't read closely enough the first time. Weird given how they just gave away thousands of copies of Carmageddon TDR!
fronzelneekburm: Yeah, on occasion. This particular game will probably be off the list aufomatically once the pre-order phase ends. The difference between "Already own this game? Hey, we got you covered! Have this extra key to give to a friend" on Steam and "Already own this game? Haha, sucks to be you!" on gog was jarring enough for me to put it on the list (and jarring enough for me to remove it from my shopping cart). Gog usually isn't stingy when it comes to giving out bonus keys, so I half-expect this to be a bug.
tfishell: Oh yeah, I see. I didn't read closely enough the first time. Weird given how they just gave away thousands of copies of Carmageddon TDR!
Because Carma TDR is garbage :P
tfishell: Oh yeah, I see. I didn't read closely enough the first time. Weird given how they just gave away thousands of copies of Carmageddon TDR!
Lord_Kane: Because Carma TDR is garbage :P
But they still would have gotten some money for selling copies of TDR, rather than giving it away for free.

However, me giving it some thought, maybe GOG figured the news about a TDR giveaway (spread through Reddit, PC Gamer, etc.) might bring in more money than selling actual TDR copies. People come to claim their free TDR, some a percentage of those people look at the store and buy something. (the point of all GOG's giveaways I assume)
Post edited January 22, 2018 by tfishell
Lord_Kane: Because Carma TDR is garbage :P
tfishell: But they still would have gotten some money for it.

Giving it some thought, maybe marketing figured the news about a giveaway might be more financially rewarding (people getting the game for free and looking around, maybe buying something else) than actually selling TDR copies.
Like the actual good Carmageddon games? I havent played the remake so I cannot judge on its quality.
tfishell: But they still would have gotten some money for it.

Giving it some thought, maybe marketing figured the news about a giveaway might be more financially rewarding (people getting the game for free and looking around, maybe buying something else) than actually selling TDR copies.
Lord_Kane: Like the actual good Carmageddon games? I havent played the remake so I cannot judge on its quality.
Sorry I don't understand the question. I'll edit my original post so maybe it seems less vague.
Lord_Kane: Like the actual good Carmageddon games? I havent played the remake so I cannot judge on its quality.
tfishell: Sorry I don't understand the question. I'll edit my original post so maybe it seems less vague.
I was implying that after playing TDR, people would be hopefully interested enough to purchase the other games in the series.
tfishell: Sorry I don't understand the question. I'll edit my original post so maybe it seems less vague.
Lord_Kane: I was implying that after playing TDR, people would be hopefully interested enough to purchase the other games in the series.
Oh. Speaking of GOG specifically, they only care about the money, not where it comes from. The devs - Stainless - of course care, though, so maybe your reasoning is why they agreed to the giveaway and have the Carma games on sale at the same time.
high rated
Death to Spies and Death to Spies : Moment of Truth miss their french version, contrary to Steam.
high rated
Might as well as Door Kickers to the list... MP is currently Steam only because the dev lacks the resources to implement the Galaxy SDK here. They will provide a Steam key though with proof of purchase.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/248610/discussions/0/2595630410185110157/#c1693785669866253143
Post edited January 29, 2018 by BKGaming
high rated
MaxFulvus: Death to Spies and Death to Spies : Moment of Truth miss their french version, contrary to Steam.
BKGaming: Might as well as Door Kickers to the list... MP is currently Steam only because the dev lacks the resources to implement the Galaxy SDK here. They will provide a Steam key though with proof of purchase.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/248610/discussions/0/2595630410185110157/#c1693785669866253143
Added both to the list. Fun side note: steamcommunity has been borked on my end for a few weeks now. Most likely a Great Firewall-related issue, which is odd, since I never had problems accessing Steam from China and the store page still works fine.

In any case: If you (and I mean everyone posting here) have a relevant devquote from Steam/Twitter/Facebook, please feel free to copypaste those here! Thanks!