It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lucian_Galca: It'll likely never need to be added too as according to that Steam post about it, that update is supposed to be the last update for the game.
Painted_Doll: I smell a GotY release .
Possibly. It would be a little more convenient to combine all the dlc installers with the main game into one which is likely if they do a GotY version.
Lucian_Galca: Possibly. It would be a little more convenient to combine all the dlc installers with the main game into one which is likely if they do a GotY version.
We are talking about Gearbox . Should i remind you to the Borderlands 2 GotY release ?
See the OP in here : http://steamcommunity.com/app/49520/discussions/0/648816742657082879/
Lucian_Galca: Possibly. It would be a little more convenient to combine all the dlc installers with the main game into one which is likely if they do a GotY version.
Painted_Doll: We are talking about Gearbox . Should i remind you to the Borderlands 2 GotY release ?
See the OP in here : http://steamcommunity.com/app/49520/discussions/0/648816742657082879/
Oh, I thought you were referring to Sword of the Stars: The Pit based on the post you were replying to lol. :P

Yes, nothing really would surprise me coming from Randy "Don't believe his lies" Pitchford lol.
+1
talking about this in three different threads right now. :D

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/what_to_do_when_gog_support_dont_give_a_crap
Post edited December 27, 2017 by tinyE
I'm on my mobile device right now, which makes navigating gog quite cumbersome. Rest assured, by the end of the day there will be some sternly worded additions to the list, emails to devs/publishers and refund requests.
high rated
I'm on FIRE tonight!

Done, done, done and done!!!

Added Homeworld DOK, Caravan and Hello Neighbor for lack of updates as well as the Army Men- and Hidden and Dangerous-series over a region lock issue.

Sent some inquiries via email as well as refund requests for Hello Neighbor and Perception, citing the precedent set by Armello of gog granting refunds long after purchase if a game is no longer supported on gog. Let's see what happens.

As the more regular thread-dwellers might have noticed, Hello Neighbor, Homeworld and Perception have been added despite the updates being less than 6 months old.

Yes, the gloves are coming off. I'm sick of getting the shit end of the stick for apparently choosing the wrong outlet to purchase my games from. Therefore, the ultra-lenient 6-month grace period I used to afford to devs is no longer in effect for repeat-offenders like tinyBuild or for glaring issues like game-breaking bugs. Should you come across a case where, say, a game-breaking bug plagues the gog version and the Steam version has been fixed, feel free to let me know about it here. If this patch is not on gog within a week, it goes on the list.
Post edited December 27, 2017 by fronzelneekburm
fronzelneekburm:
Now that's more like it! :) (Bitter smile though...)
high rated
Got a reply for Hello Neighbor. Bizarrely enough... it's coming from someone at Humble. Yes, for some reason Hello Neighbor lists a humblebundle email address (contact+hn@humblebundle.com) as their official support contact. Be that as it may, they were the fist to write back:

"Hello Fronzel,

Thank you for contacting us at Humble Bundle support!

The developers should be pushing out an update for the GOG version soon - while Steam does tend to get the updates immediately, the developers also compile them and release them in larger patches for the other versions of the game.

I would recommend contacting GOG support to see if they can reach the development team regarding an update to the version they carry - you can do so by contacting them here: https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,

-Patrick"

Thanks for the reply, Patrick! What Patrick doesn't know that I contacted gog support almost 2 weeks ago and haven't heard back from them (which is unusual, I usually get replies within the week, most of the time within 24 hours). Nevertheless, they made an effort to send me a helpful reply and I appreciate that!
fronzelneekburm: Thanks for the reply, Patrick! What Patrick doesn't know that I contacted gog support almost 2 weeks ago and haven't heard back from them (which is unusual, I usually get replies within the week, most of the time within 24 hours). Nevertheless, they made an effort to send me a helpful reply and I appreciate that!
I don't know if you're aware about this, but this is from GOG's User Agreement:

[i]20. CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION

20.1 If you have concerns, claims or issues with us, we hope we can resolve them quickly and amicably at here. We will make reasonable and good faith efforts to resolve any dispute between us informally. We undertake to answer to any claim within 14 days.

If you live in the EU and have any concerns or issues you can visit here We hope we can resolve any complaints with you through informal dispute resolution.

20.2 If it is not resolved during this time, the next steps depend on where you live. If you live within the EU you may submit your legal claims to the online dispute resolution platform operated and provided by the European Commission which can be accessed via http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ in order to reach an out of court settlement or initiate a lawsuit

20.3. If you live in the USA or the rest of the world (but not the EU) then please contact us at legal@gog.com.[/i]

So, if they don't reply to you after two weeks, try contacting them there.

I also have 2 open tickets unanswered regarding the issue with Homeworld: DoK, one for more than 1 month and the other for 6 days. I just sent an e-mail to the address above. Let's see if they say anything.
Added the Hyperdimension Neptunia series due to region lock discrepancies as well as the lack of a Deluxe Edition for all three games.

XeidiDent: I don't know if you're aware about this, but this is from GOG's User Agreement:
Thanks for posting this! I have a feeling this will become valuable information in the future, as abandoned indie games seem to become more and more habitual.
Might want to add Dragon's Dogma and Don't Starve due to missing updates.
Isn't the Gog version of Human Fall Flat outdated ?
You can remove Earth 2150 Trilogy from list. Missed languages added 12.12.2017
FYI regarding World to the West, I reached out to the developer a few weeks ago and this was his response:

"Hi!

As of now, the version of the game on Steam is slightly more up to date.
We're going to be updating the versions on both platforms in the near
future.

- Baste Nesse Buanes,
Lead developer"

Great guy... was very sympathetic about it and even gave me a branch code to try out the new builds on GOG already... I saw on the Switch store that the game is coming there soon, so that's probably why Steam and GOG are going to get updated too