It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vendetta - Curse of Raven's Cry

Almost the entire TopWare Interactive catalog (at least all "major" titles) is on GOG, except this one. Even Call of the Tenebrae, which was released two years after this game, is already here.

Yeah, you probably heard that this game is pretty buggy, but the Sea Dogs series is even worse in this regard than Vendetta, especially Caribbean Tales. However, Sea Dogs games are available on GOG, so I think Vendetta also deserves to be a part of the GOG pirate themed catalog.

Funny song to change your mind (early in the morning):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVCnkso1Ipc
Bet no one has ever heard of this game.

K'nex: The Lost Mines

It's surprisingly good for a game based off of building block toys. Well..... besides those other games. <_<
Crosmando: GOG hates blobbers apparently.
GameRager: They like VNs more, imo, and weird indie stuff.

(To everyone: i'm not saying that is always bad.....just saying that is what I am noticing)
Not always! They rejected Academagia, which totally ticks the "weird indie stuff" box in a way, since it's unsual - a text RPG sim set in a college for mages. (well, that made it sounds like Sorcery 101, but that's a pure adventure game and Academagia is for all ages - or most).
Archon Ultra

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/archon_ultra
Several games from this list

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aJ9SdqrDHU13PfLD2mwCeFhw6RoX_iMa8ZshNdZxEz4/edit?usp=sharing
Post edited October 29, 2019 by ekeagle
Green_Hilltop: Not always! They rejected Academagia, which totally ticks the "weird indie stuff" box in a way, since it's unsual - a text RPG sim set in a college for mages. (well, that made it sounds like Sorcery 101, but that's a pure adventure game and Academagia is for all ages - or most).
If a game has any un-pc elements I also notice they reject it more readily sometimes than other games, or if a game is too "adult".
Green_Hilltop: Not always! They rejected Academagia, which totally ticks the "weird indie stuff" box in a way, since it's unsual - a text RPG sim set in a college for mages. (well, that made it sounds like Sorcery 101, but that's a pure adventure game and Academagia is for all ages - or most).
GameRager: If a game has any un-pc elements I also notice they reject it more readily sometimes than other games, or if a game is too "adult".
That's why it was surprising Academagia was rejected, however Sorcery 101 actually has adult elements, if you use the adult mode, but it's a classic. And I'm glad it's here, since good adventure games are awesome.
GameRager: If a game has any un-pc elements I also notice they reject it more readily sometimes than other games, or if a game is too "adult".
Green_Hilltop: That's why it was surprising Academagia was rejected, however Sorcery 101 actually has adult elements, if you use the adult mode, but it's a classic. And I'm glad it's here, since good adventure games are awesome.
Iirc those games came here before the curation stuff started, along with other games like Duke Nukem/Redneck Rampage/etc, so that could be why.
Heroes of a Broken Land 1 (&amp; 2 when it passes the early-access stage).

Imagine a multi-party first-person cRPG with rogue-like mechanics(akin to dungeon master) which also combines elements from HoMM series (base-building, grid-based map exploration) and you get Heroes of a Broken Land.
Ixoliptis: Heroes of a Broken Land 1 (&amp; 2 when it passes the early-access stage).

Imagine a multi-party first-person cRPG with rogue-like mechanics(akin to dungeon master) which also combines elements from HoMM series (base-building, grid-based map exploration) and you get Heroes of a Broken Land.
It's got a lot of positive reviews on Steam, and is even discounted right now! (*3EUR* whispers)
Green_Hilltop: That's why it was surprising Academagia was rejected, however Sorcery 101 actually has adult elements, if you use the adult mode, but it's a classic. And I'm glad it's here, since good adventure games are awesome.
GameRager: Iirc those games came here before the curation stuff started, along with other games like Duke Nukem/Redneck Rampage/etc, so that could be why.
Right, that makes sense! I also misunderstood and thought you meant by "too adult" games like Witcher and Sorcery101, while you were probably talking about those VNs that made it onto Steam, right? I don't think those have a place here, and I think it's a good thing there is a curation team, as long as they're not rejecting classic games and those which obviously fit GOG.
Post edited October 29, 2019 by Green_Hilltop
How about Baba is You?
Green_Hilltop: Right, that makes sense! I also misunderstood and thought you meant by "too adult" games like Witcher and Sorcery101, while you were probably talking about those VNs that made it onto Steam, right? I don't think those have a place here, and I think it's a good thing there is a curation team, as long as they're not rejecting classic games and those which obviously fit GOG.
I meant ANY games with such elements in very explicit forms, or close to such......in the last few years since curation began it seems they approve less and less games with such elements, and more such titles but with censored tame versions.

As for VNs I could be behind them being here, just put them on a smaller store/site just for "adult" games if worries about the kids is people's main concern.
I bought that on Steam around a week ago. . . remains a buggy mess, but appropriate for Steam's catalogue.
Green_Hilltop: Right, that makes sense! I also misunderstood and thought you meant by "too adult" games like Witcher and Sorcery101, while you were probably talking about those VNs that made it onto Steam, right? I don't think those have a place here, and I think it's a good thing there is a curation team, as long as they're not rejecting classic games and those which obviously fit GOG.
GameRager: I meant ANY games with such elements in very explicit forms, or close to such......in the last few years since curation began it seems they approve less and less games with such elements, and more such titles but with censored tame versions.

As for VNs I could be behind them being here, just put them on a smaller store/site just for "adult" games if worries about the kids is people's main concern.
His concern isn't children it's the same when elites demand censorship when they get questioned. They deem it not worthy and they feel they have the higher say this is the same retarded means that GOG rejects games cause they act like the eye of Sauron and judge things on their feelings and taste and not those of the greater good let alone do they care that people have different taste.

I'd say the more choice the better but I guess some people can't cope with the idea of choice so they wanna dictate the narrative.
Just a reminder about Vendetta - the only "major" Reality Pump / TopWare Interactive title, which is still not available on GOG. I even sent them a message about it, but it seems that their support doesn't work anymore.

But there is one more game that I want to introduce you today!

It's called Space Komandirovka and was made by one of my friends. This game is highly inspired by the Sierra On-Line classics and USSR aesthetics.

Steam page with screenshots, trailers and stuff:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1091530/Space_Komandirovka/
low rated
dgnfly: His concern isn't children it's the same when elites demand censorship when they get questioned. They deem it not worthy and they feel they have the higher say this is the same retarded means that GOG rejects games cause they act like the eye of Sauron and judge things on their feelings and taste and not those of the greater good let alone do they care that people have different taste.

I'd say the more choice the better but I guess some people can't cope with the idea of choice so they wanna dictate the narrative.
I get what you are trying to say, but i'd rather he speak for himself if that's ok. :)

(I mean he very well could be "thinking of the children" in this case)