It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not enough time in your schedule to fit everything you'd like to do, yet you still want to be able to find your next favorite game to relax for a while? Today is the day it can finally happen!

Back in October, first users were able to experience the new & improved game catalog on GOG as we've started slowly rolling it out. After testing its performance and gathering feedback, we're ready to unleash it to everyone, starting right now!

We understand that among the more than 5500 titles in the catalog, searching for the game that fits your current needs or discovering the gems that will defy your expectations can be a time-consuming hassle. So thanks to the new catalog you can carry out more customized searches, adding ways to sort and filter games via price range, genres, release date range, and a newly introduced tags system.

The release of the new catalog on GOG doesn't mean we're stopping here. We will be improving it further – yes, sorting by "all-time bestsellers" is coming! And hey, do you have a very specific need, some particular accessibility request, or do you just want to help us help you? Let us know how you like the new catalog in the comments, and share your ideas for what we could bring along.
unknowngizzard: I use to be able to search "turn based" as I only play turn based games.
I can't do that anymore since the store changed.
This is just another step backwards from my perspective
The tag still exist https://www.gog.com/games?genres=turnbased but it's hidden.
If you have a problem, look for a well-known turn-based game, like "Disciples" or "Shadowrun" and click genre tag on the game page.

I would like the tags "turn-based combat", "real-time combat" and "active-pause combat" to appear.
It makes a huge difference what kind of combat the game has.

But there's an even more important thing GOG should do – complete tags of existing games.
For example Renowned Explorers: International Society doesn't have (even hidden) turn-based tag and everything you can do in this game is turn-based.
Post edited January 17, 2022 by topolla
GOG.com: Not enough time in your schedule to fit everything you'd like to do, yet you still want to be able to find your next favorite game to relax for a while? Today is the day it can finally happen!

Hello GOG.
Can you please give a background color to the icon (button) that says IN LIBRARY.
As it is, it blends too much and slows down scrolling ... hard on my older eyes too.
It just needs to stand out more than it does.
I view in single column mode.
Anyone have a script to revert?
Post edited January 18, 2022 by Swissy88
MarieMint: 1. "Not interested" list.
2. Hide "not interested" games.
I second these and would like to add an additional suggestion that if someone flags a game as "not-interested" that GOG does not automatically read into that any specific conclusion as to why the person is not-interested, and also adds the ability to specify particular reasons such as "I own this game somewhere else" and "Don't want to see this" or whatever something like Steam has.

Just don't let any machine learning algorithms try to take anyone's "not interested" and jump to incorrect conclusions that are then used for marketing purposes to highlight or hide other games "you might be interested in" as these algorithms are always wrong and suck with useless recommendations based on bad assumptions about someone's "why".
Timboli: Hello GOG.
Can you please give a background color to the icon (button) that says IN LIBRARY.
As it is, it blends too much and slows down scrolling ... hard on my older eyes too.
It just needs to stand out more than it does.
I view in single column mode.
The following images depict what I mean.

When you scroll fast, without a color, it is easy miss entries that aren't in your library. Even going slow makes your brain and eyes work overtime.
Attachments:
without.png (172 Kb)
Post edited January 19, 2022 by Timboli
For those who are interested, a mate did a Stylus script for me, which uses the same button color variable as the Cart buttons ... a lime green.

@-moz-document url-prefix("https://www.gog.com/games?priceRange=0,0") {
.product-label--owned {
background: var(--gradient-buttonPrimaryBody) !important;
}

}
Enjoy!

@-moz-document url-prefix("https://www.gog.com/games?priceRange=0,0") {
Timboli:
At a glance, I see no reason to make the style so restrictive. The following instead would apply it to the whole site:

@-moz-document domain("gog.com") {
Ice_Mage: At a glance, I see no reason to make the style so restrictive. The following instead would apply it to the whole site:

@-moz-document domain("gog.com") {
No reason at all if that's what you want.

I particularly needed it for the pages I specified, because I scroll those quickly just to pick up new additions, so I am not really browsing as such, just picking up differences at a glance. It is only likely to be one or a small number of new additions .... demos generally.

EDIT
I have now found it beneficial to go beyond my original use idea, and now use the following URL.

@-moz-document url-prefix("https://www.gog.com/games")

Nice to see that the WISHLIST buttons at least, show in a cream color automatically ... and black for DLCs, and pale blue for Pre-Orders are both great.

Much better browsing now.

P.S. Perhaps eventually I may specify the whole gog.com domain .... if needs must.
Post edited January 22, 2022 by Timboli
high rated
We promised to reintroduce the sorting by "All-Time Bestsellers", as this feature was highly requested and missed with the new catalog update. Now it's back! :)
Nice to see the option back. :) And Cyberpunk 2077 has now surpassed HoMM3. It must have been during the winter sale, I guess.

I also agree with Timboli. The IN LIBRARY tag should have a more visible colour, even if we can hide the owned products.
Attachments:
alltime.jpg (339 Kb)
SmollestLight: We promised to reintroduce the sorting by "All-Time Bestsellers", as this feature was highly requested and missed with the new catalog update. Now it's back! :)
Thank you very much! I see that Diablo is (still?) at #9 spot.

(I ask the below because it seemed important to quite a few people, though they may disagree with my suggested implementation)
Please introduce a way for people to hide specific games they don't want to see again (though, imo, they should have the option to be able to see all the games they hid, an option in the catalog like "Hidden games (27)") - as somebody else described it (and I think it's a good description) "reverse wishlist".

also, bring back the search bar recognizing developer and publisher names please!
Post edited January 27, 2022 by tfishell
SmollestLight: We promised to reintroduce the sorting by "All-Time Bestsellers", as this feature was highly requested and missed with the new catalog update. Now it's back! :)
A BIG thanks. Now, please, fix the tags as before because filtering for "Adventure" now shows rpg´s, actions, mixed with adventures and adventure games.
Nice! Please also think about adding back the "Newest added" sorting option! That came VERY useful during sales whenever I tried to find games that were released over the last year.
Give us an option: "Show only DLCs for owned games", please. It should be really simple.
This may have been mentioned before, but please fix the New releases - Release date (from newest) sorting filter.
The order is seemingly random. For example, Cloudpunk was released today, but it's buried in the final third section of the first page.
If I remove the New arrivals filter, then the top of the list is clogged with games that haven't been released yet, including those with no release date.