It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ian:
Take a little break, maybe?
Stooner:
You know he cant do that - theres a bomb onboard Ian and if he does less than fifty giveaways a week he explodes!
Ian:
Stooner: Take a little break, maybe?
i might try that - but i usually plan 3 in advance lol, but we will see :)

Sachys, which 1 u have in mind ?
Ian:
No idea - havent looked at them beyond knowing they are there - just figured if you're doing a giveaway along the lines of a trilogy it could be a good idea.
Ian:
Sachys: No idea - havent looked at them beyond knowing they are there - just figured if you're doing a giveaway along the lines of a trilogy it could be a good idea.
good idea for GOG - thank you :)

the club is for steam games though :)
Ian:
I did say I've been drinking! heheh.

Sorry unmentionable club of awesome!
Sachys: No idea - havent looked at them beyond knowing they are there - just figured if you're doing a giveaway along the lines of a trilogy it could be a good idea.
Ian: good idea for GOG - thank you :)

the club is for steam games though :)
The first GOG trilogy that comes to mind is Age of Wonders (Probably because I always sort these things alphabetically....).
All 3 games (& a trilogy combo pack) are on steam if you really need inspiration....,
Thanks Rodzaju :)

I was thinking of a single game next, beginning with the letter D :)

btw +1 to all our wonderful generous gifters of late :D
Sachys:
lol

Ian, if you're so determined, you could look at the Tomb Raiders games.. you'd have giveaways for a good time... ;p
Some of them aren't yet on GOG...
(and I wouldn't mind putting my hands on the "Guardian of Light" one.. ;p)
Ian: Thanks Rodzaju :)

I was thinking of a single game next, beginning with the letter D :)

btw +1 to all our wonderful generous gifters of late :D
Dungeon Siege?
Post edited February 08, 2013 by Stooner
Ian: Thanks Rodzaju :)
Stooner: Dungeon Siege?
dishonored

sadly i cannot afford to start doing trilogies, much as i would like to - but i am sure i can find something to giveaway lol
Stooner: Dungeon Siege?
Ian: dishonored

sadly i cannot afford to start doing trilogies, much as i would like to - but i am sure i can find something to giveaway lol
oh, sticking to Bethesda... ;p
Thank you Ian :)
high rated
First day in the club and my first giveaway: Deponia!

Redeem Type: Steam Key
Giveaway Time: 3 days
SteamGifts Requirements: 20P, Contributor ($0.00)
Post edited February 09, 2013 by Azrael360
Thanks to Ian and Azrael. All of you guys are quite generous and have been donating games I want to own. I just wish I had some money to make giveaways of my own. P

Someday...

-Khalaq
Post edited February 09, 2013 by Khalaq
Definitely going for this.
I've heard this was the best one since Morrowind, so I gotta' give it a shot.
+1

EDIT: i suppose considering there's only been two since then, it has a 50% of being the best one, but i digress
Post edited February 09, 2013 by saldite