It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Not really interested in this one, seems only fair to let it go to someone who might appreciate it better!
Joe Danger 2
Post edited February 04, 2014 by Badseeder
Badseeder: Not really interested in this one, seems only fair to let it go to someone who might appreciate it better!
Joe Danger 2
high rated
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/kVixD/interstellar-marines
Flash 1 hour - Gog Gift Club
Thank you!
Thank you for this chance :)
high rated
2nd - 1 hour flash giveaway here:
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/f1FJY/interstellar-marines

congrats to Man-Eater for winning the previous one.
gbaz69: 2nd - 1 hour flash giveaway here:
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/f1FJY/interstellar-marines

congrats to Man-Eater for winning the previous one.
And I got flashed with this one, thank You again gbaz!

And a much belated thanks to robb and samlii for the Orchestra!
high rated
Well, it will be repetitive, but here goes another Interstellar Marines copy (got an extra copy from indiegala bundle, what means insta share with you)

Interstellar Marines - for 24 hrs - http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/gWhky/interstellar-marines

PS.: gift sent!
Post edited February 08, 2014 by tokisto
akhliber: The Tomb Raider Collection was won by Azahiel. Congrats! Gift sent to winner's registered email. Have fun :)
It's been almost a week and the winner of the Tomb Raider Collection hasn't collected the prize yet... the SG site says to allow 7 days... what should we do after that? I'd hate for the winner to miss out on their prize. :\
akhliber: The Tomb Raider Collection was won by Azahiel. Congrats! Gift sent to winner's registered email. Have fun :)
akhliber: It's been almost a week and the winner of the Tomb Raider Collection hasn't collected the prize yet... the SG site says to allow 7 days... what should we do after that? I'd hate for the winner to miss out on their prize. :\
Ask for a reroll.
akhliber: It's been almost a week and the winner of the Tomb Raider Collection hasn't collected the prize yet... the SG site says to allow 7 days... what should we do after that? I'd hate for the winner to miss out on their prize. :\
Goto their steam profile, see if they have public messages, if yes leave a message there.
Or invite to be friend, and if he/she accepts, message them that they won.

However, I seems Azahiel didn't even comment in this thread or on that ga steamgifts page. Shows character it does.
That + not redeeming in 7 days, leads me to say this: said can't deilver, and select another winner.
Reroll, 7 days is enough time to claim the prize.
Weird cause Azahiel did participated in my giveaway and PM'd me a couple of days ago, so he is still active...
Zurvan7: Weird cause Azahiel did participated in my giveaway and PM'd me a couple of days ago, so he is still active...
It is possible the email didn't get sent cause of various steamgifts server problems, or just never checked email.
Zurvan7: Weird cause Azahiel did participated in my giveaway and PM'd me a couple of days ago, so he is still active...
gbaz69: It is possible the email didn't get sent cause of various steamgifts server problems, or just never checked email.
True, steamgifts does hang up from time to time :s
@akhliber it's up to you to PM him on gog or change winner or hold another giveaway.