It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

chezybezy: ok i think ive done this correctly, if everyone can please bear with me while i try get my head around this i would be greatful.
will have a few more over the next few days / now(ish).

Puzzle Bots
The only game from that bundle I don't own, thanks for the chance. +Rep
chezybezy: ok i think ive done this correctly, if everyone can please bear with me while i try get my head around this i would be greatful.
will have a few more over the next few days / now(ish).

Puzzle Bots
Thank You and +1
Your all more then welcome .
does it all look alright? like it is supposed to?
if it does i think ill try get another on tonight.
also if anyone thinks that isnt long enough let me know, ill make changes in my next one.
Post edited March 22, 2013 by chezybezy
chezybezy: Your all more then welcome .
also if anyone thinks that isnt long enough let me know, ill make changes in my next one.
Looks fine to me :)
chezybezy: Your all more then welcome .
Yeah seems fine, right group and a decent description, don' really need more than that.
Demut: Not entering since I can’t activate these here in Germany I’m afraid but thank you all the same!
I searched through google and only found sites that state that those keys can be activated here, non that stated that they can't. Did you find different info? Would be very interested to know, as I entered quite a few giveaways for Bioshock 1 and would have to withdraw if that's the case.
Demut: Not entering since I can’t activate these here in Germany I’m afraid but thank you all the same!
K_1269: I searched through google and only found sites that state that those keys can be activated here, non that stated that they can't. Did you find different info? Would be very interested to know, as I entered quite a few giveaways for Bioshock 1 and would have to withdraw if that's the case.
Maybe he's mixing it up with the "Bioshock Franchise" that is sold on Steam? Apparently that one has a German specific locks.

All non-german Bioshock keys should be region free.
OvaltineJenkins: Organ Trail: Director's Cut
Thanks for the chance :)
Thank you :)
Post edited March 22, 2013 by Zangtesu
retsuseiba: Maybe he's mixing it up with the "Bioshock Franchise" that is sold on Steam? Apparently that one has a German specific locks.

All non-german Bioshock keys should be region free.
Yeah, the german Bioshock 1 steamversion is cut and in german only. Thought he might confused something there, but figured I ask to be sure. Thanks for clearing that up retsuseiba! +1
high rated
thanks guys appreciate you checking for me.
as above im still getting my head around this; hopefully someone will be interested :)

one more for this evening:
Solar 2

will have a few more in the next few days as well as a gift key or two for HB (i think i need to use the gift key options when its a HB right?)

oh and if anyone knows if these gift urls have any personal info in and are safe to send??? *confused face*
Post edited March 22, 2013 by chezybezy
K_1269: [...]
Yeah, you’re both right. I had that cut/uncut and German-only thing in mind. My bad.
high rated
Just wanted to say Thank You to everyone that has not only gifted me games but have been generous to give to others. This is a gift link from the Humble Bundle Store so it will be connected to your Humble Bundle account so you will get the DRM free download version along with the Steam version.

Bastion: http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/mZ5GJ/bastion

It isn't much but all I can afford right now so no Thanks are necessary since this itself is a Thank You Giveaway. The only requirement is that you have to have at least given out $1 worth on Steamgifts.

Giveaway is over
Post edited March 23, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
high rated
Civ3 sent. Congratulations P1na!

------------------------------------------------------

Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition:
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/XHDnR/batman-arkham-asylum-game-of-the-year-edition
Post edited March 23, 2013 by K_1269
K_1269: Civ3 sent. Congratulations P1na!

------------------------------------------------------

Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition:
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/XHDnR/batman-arkham-asylum-game-of-the-year-edition
great giveaway +1 to all
Great giveaways guys! Thank you all!

But I will not be entering any as I already have a huge backlog.
Post edited March 23, 2013 by lukslo