It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DarkoD13: I own the DLC and still can enter, so you should keep an eye on that if you get more entries.
Rodzaju: Yeah, I got caught out by this & earned a 5 day steamgifts ban because I forgot I had the DLC...
Just checked, and I too own the DLC, so have withdrawn my entry.
Actually offtopic - but as Ninja Thread doesnt seem to want to show I've posted in it under "general discussion" or under the "community" tab, I figured I'd post here as I know some ninjas are also members, and this WAS gonna be my next SG thing, but I've decided to give it away now!

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post30074

Edit: now showing with new posts after Braussie posted!
Post edited June 11, 2013 by Sachys
Game sent to the winner
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/E4hEE/rome-total-war
Received and maked as received! Thank you very much Klaattu :))
Kinda funny, at least to me. So, I made a Total War giveaway a couple minutes before Triock did his and a couple hours before Klaatu did his. Their giveaways are blowing mine away in terms of entries. I know why it is and it does make me kinda sad that I can't get a bite by putting a few rules in it of which only one may have been difficult. But for as long as the club v3 has existed and for as many members as there are and for how long some people have been on SG, hard to believe not one person can enter after a few hours. I'm sure some already have the game and some may not be interested but just about every giveaway in this group has a number of entries within a short time that I'm sure this giveaway broke some kind of lack of interest record. Not sure exactly what that says but I'm sure there is some kind of meaning to why that is.

Anyhow, I was just trying to give contributors to this club and to an extent members who also contribute to the SG community as a whole better odds to win a really cheap giveaway. Probably not a good idea to do it this way for bundle games or these kinds of sales that practically everyone can get their hands on if they choose. So I'll keep that in mind for the future and differentiate between value games and other types of game giveaways. In the meantime, the rules aren't as exclusive anymore but you still need to be some kind of contributor to the group and/or SG and there are still rules in effect so keep those in mind.
Try again (especially you 2 who already commented). Feedback appreciated in pm's or on this thread.
Thanks and good luck.
Post edited June 11, 2013 by teshra
teshra: Thanks and good luck.
I've actually got it on hardcopy anyways - so I DO suggest those with a like of history / RTS and 4x type games should enter.
if i didnt have it (say "Empire: Total War) I wouldnt have met your requirement of 50% comment ratio as I tend to do most browsing via my mobile phone (having no hardline internet), so sommenting on SG doesnt always go through / I've become apathetic about it as a result unless its for this group.
Interestingly, I dont think I've ever won anything that wasnt from this group either - though i could be wrong on that!

Nontheless a great GA teshra!

Edit: just checked and it looks like I've won 2 non group GA's - though one was that Galactic Arms Race with ridiculous odds!
Post edited June 12, 2013 by Sachys
high rated
It's all the craze, so here's another:
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/RW7y9/rome-total-war

Good luck

[url=Find_a_secret_giveaway_in_another_thread__hint_Momo][/url]
teshra:
I'm pretty sure the lack of entries was simply because of the comment ratio rule. It's a good thing, actually, since it means that the group members are paying attention to the rules. :)
As for the comments, I make sure to leave one when it comes to private groups, especially small ones and in public giveaways when there too few comments. I don't see the point in leaving a message when there are 5 pages full of thanks, but I understand that not everyone feels the same. If I win, I make sure to thank the gifter in e-mail or chat.
My ratio is currently 18%, which is actually impressive since I swear it was almost 10% about a month ago.
In any case, don't feel sad about it. Some rules might just not work. We all appreciate the giveaway nonetheless.
Entered because of the "3 out of 4" modification. Thanks! :)
Post edited June 11, 2013 by DarkoD13
teshra:
I was going to post exactly the same as DarkoD13. Don't feel bad about it, we all are trying to do the same, to get better chances for the "always-active" good GOG members. As for your game, I would enter but I sucks so bad with strategy games, that it would be wasted if I win, because I barely play them (one every year and a half... :P); even though I pass all your rules (with a 52,58% commenting ratio), I prefer for anybody else really interested in strategy games who doesn't have it to win.

Looks really good though... ^_^

Cheers teshra/Carmah, +1 ;)
DarkoD13: bleh.bleh.bleh
the winner of your "bc kings" giveaway may now own a removed game. JOY =D
swordtut: the winner of your "bc kings" giveaway may now own a removed game. JOY =D
Ah, a true collector's item... :D
Thank you for all the giveaways today. +1
high rated
When in Rome...
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/k9l9P/rome-total-war
Crsldmc: Hi, liquidsnakehpks thank you for your hard work, I want to report keremixx aswell didn't follow my giveaway's rules

Also:

- hit321 (not following rules)
- jonleh (not following rules)

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/7aAgR/slam-bolt-scrappers

Cheers and thanks!
hit321: Hi. I'm hit321/hitbr

Sry about my fault in your GA.
I always try leave a comment in the GA Groups so when I saw a rule about comment in your GA I did think for not leave a comment.
I'm banned from group anyway. But was a little mistake. My bad :\

So sry about that.
alright i have checked up on your other giveaways you entered , you have commented in them , one last chance , take it slow and read the rules clearly before entering
high rated
Pacific Storm Allies

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/JYYcG/pacific-storm-allies

End this evening!

(Probably later or tommorrow I do another giveaway for Gunboy adventure)