It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: You mean to say that all this €30 Steam wallet was left mostly unused?
Yeah, well, i did buy Shadowrun Dragonfall for a friend so i'm left with 23.79€ that i'll probably save for Shadowrun Hong Kong (unless a good dead appears until then).
Cyraxpt: (unless a good dead appears until then).
What's your preference? Zombie, skeleton, vampire or something else entirely?
Grargar: What's your preference? Zombie, skeleton, vampire or something else entirely?
That's undead.
Leroux: That's undead.
It's neither Living Undead, nor Walking Undead. :P
Grargar: What's your preference? Zombie, skeleton, vampire or something else entirely?
When does your eyesight starts to deteriorate with the age? Damn wise cat..
Possibly my most expensive STEAM SALE yet, despite this year also being one of my most cotly GOG SALES in recent years as well. Fortunately, I actually like 2 min Noodles. As long as no bills come in, I'll be fine. Probably.

BioShock 2: Minerva’s Den
YUS! Finally. Slightly more than I would have liked, but I've been wanting to play that trilogy in its entirety for years, so I sucked it up.

...Unfortunately, I also bought :
resident evil 4 | Resident Evil Revelations - Complete Pack | Resident Evil 6 | Dead Rising 2 Complete Pack
So BioShock is going to have to wait. again

I also picked up some $1.25 trash
Curse: The Eye of Isis | eXperience 112 | Before the Echo | El Matador