It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BananaJane: This is dumb
If you cross out the good games you already have then it's like a 90% chance of getting bad games
tinyE: XD No one is forcing you to buy a Star Jane.
It's probably a lot better deal if there's more than one game on that list you want
tinyE: XD No one is forcing you to buy a Star Jane.
BananaJane: It's probably a lot better deal if there's more than one game on that list you want
there was nothing I really wanted, but I had an extra 4 bucks, and lets face it, the gamble is probably going to be the most exciting thing that happens to me this decade. :P
This is the only kind of gambling I enjoy. Gambling for money I find to be very boring, but the Stars get me curious.

So far I got:

Stain: Back from Hell, a game I don't like to have in my library and I requested a refund (response was quick, with the question if I wanted cash or wallet funds, wallet funds are immediate, cash takes some day to arrive on a PayPal account),

Darkstar One: doesn't make me overly enthusiastic, but isn't a stain on my library either

Rollercoaster Tycoon 2
: I like building games, but not being fond of rollercoaster rides, I don't know if I'll like this one, but it gets 5 stars in reviews.

Tempted to gamble for more surprises.

*note: Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 hasn't been mentioned in the OP yet.
Post edited December 12, 2017 by DubConqueror
DubConqueror: This is the only kind of gambling I enjoy. Gambling for money I find to be very boring, but the Stars get me curious.

So far I got:

Stain: Back from Hell, a game I don't like to have in my library and I requested a refund (response was quick, with the question if I wanted cash or wallet funds, wallet funds are immediate, cash takes some day to arrive on a PayPal account),

Darkstar One: doesn't make me overly enthusiastic, but isn't a stain on my library either

Rollercoaster Tycoon 2: I like building games, but not being fond of rollercoaster rides, I don't know if I'll like this one, but it gets 5 stars in reviews.

Tempted to gamble for more surprises.
Did you get your wallet funds... I haven't....
tinyE: there was nothing I really wanted, but I had an extra 4 bucks, and lets face it, the gamble is probably going to be the most exciting thing that happens to me this decade. :P
Except for the Piñata sale, a gamble where you get to smash the surprise packages you buy.
Post edited December 12, 2017 by DubConqueror
BananaJane: This is dumb
If you cross out the good games you already have then it's like a 90% chance of getting bad games
Or, if you have a decent collection of games on GOG, this is a fantastic opportunity to get new games with a discount that doesn't appear during normal sales.
Post edited December 12, 2017 by SLP2000
BeatriceElysia: Did you get your wallet funds... I haven't....
I just replied with my choice to a mail that was sent to me 1 1/2 hour ago, I don't expect them to be lightning fast when I myself am not.
DubConqueror: Stain: Back from Hell, a game I don't like to have in my library and I requested a refund (response was quick, with the question if I wanted cash or wallet funds, wallet funds are immediate, cash takes some day to arrive on a PayPal account),
Man, that's unfortunate. I came late to that party so I only ever played the patched version and missed out on the broken mess the initial version must have been, but I very much enjoyed that and would certainly recommend it.
Post edited December 12, 2017 by Robette
Remember the Jack Keane 2 insomnia sale that stalled the sale for like 4 days because nobody wanted to buy it XD
Got Patrician 3
Just got Dreamfall Chapters: The Final Cut, a game from my wishlist, so I'm quite happy with it!
Games I didn't see on the main list:
Pajama Sam Vol. 1
Aliens versus Predator Classic 2000
Homeworld: Emergence
Hacknet
Homeworld Remastered Collection
Soldiers: Heroes of World War II
Fantasy Wars
Transistor
Titan Quest Anniversary Edition
Magrunner: Dark Pulse
Perimeter
BIT.TRIP CORE
Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis - Remastered
Vertical Drop Heroes HD
Jotun: Valhalla Edition
BIT.TRIP Runner
King's Bounty: Warriors of the North
Jagged Alliance 2
The Sexy Brutale
Hmmm, guess it's not worth it for me. The only game I'm really interested in that I don't already own is Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak. Chance of getting that one if I buy a star: almost nil. Gonna save that money to spend direct on something in the sale.
Falcon Collection
Requiem: Avenging Angel
Pajama Sam Vol. 2

Edit to remove one already mentioned
Post edited December 12, 2017 by DampSquib
I got King's Bounty: The Legend. The illustration shows a woman wearing the most useless armour I've ever seen, but it's got pretty good reviews so maybe I'll give it a whirl...after everything else I've yet to play.