It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

rknight718: This almost feels like cheating. I've got my iPad plugged in next to me at my computer desk with the GOG homepage up so I can use my computer for actual things instead of checking a tab every 5 secs.
Pica-Ludica: It's not cheating. It's efficiency. :D I track the sale on my phone via wifi so I don't have to stay glued to my computer the whole day. :)
Ditto. I have a few devices strategically placed for such a thing ;)
gallahad2000: Either the price is wrong or Gog gave me a 0.75 cent discount in round 2 (perhaps to make up for only giving me one free bee).
The first few games in round two were priced incorrectly. Luftrausers was one of them. This is the intended price.
Post edited May 15, 2014 by Pidgeot
gallahad2000: Either the price is wrong or Gog gave me a 0.75 cent discount in round 2 (perhaps to make up for only giving me one free bee).
The price was wrong in round 2.
But not so wrong as for Deadly Premonition.
Crystal ballers; any idea what is up next?

Luft-Jack is blocking all the exits at the moment, and boy does he hold on well.... Must be many hours now, surely?
jetarr: Aaaaaand I'm back. I see I haven't missed much :)

@Foxworks: Thanks for keeping a lookout for me, you're a stand up fellow :)
And welcome back. Yes, nothing has moved...*sigh*
Maybe I should play some of these awesome games I bought during this fantastic sale.

*Turns on PS3 and plays Farcry 3*
high rated
Tired of seeing Luftrausers on the homepage? Time for some GOM (Good Old Music): Iron Maiden - Aces High

Please Eddie, wipe out that Luftrausers.
Post edited May 15, 2014 by dr.schliemann
69 ;-)
rknight718: This almost feels like cheating. I've got my iPad plugged in next to me at my computer desk with the GOG homepage up so I can use my computer for actual things instead of checking a tab every 5 secs.
I used the iPad for most of it too.
It looks like Luftrauser's moved from 4 to 4.5 stars since it went on sale. Hopefully that spurs things along.

Even if is really awesome, 40% off just isn't very enticing. It's fine for Broken Age and other popular games but it doesn't feel appropriate for such a niche release. I'm sure enough people will buy it eventually but it's been like 3 hours so far and I'm finding it increasingly difficult to justify waiting for the games that come after it. They should really just save all of the slow-burners till the very end. Or maybe the could implement a timer that skips to the next game regardless after 20 mins or so. If things continue at this pace, I'm going to miss out on the games that I really want.
Pica-Ludica: It's not cheating. It's efficiency. :D I track the sale on my phone via wifi so I don't have to stay glued to my computer the whole day. :)
foxworks: Ditto. I have a few devices strategically placed for such a thing ;)
Likewise. I use the tablet when I have to leave the desk for things like dinner. And for sleep I rely on the Foxworks Tracking Network - "Never Misses A Game"™ :)
Seems as though I'm back for a little bit :)
dr.schliemann: Tired of seeing Luftrausers on the homepage? Time for some GOM (Good Old Music): Iron Maiden - Aces High

Please Eddie, wipe out that Luftrausers.
Now, that's something else :) Really looking forward to see them live again in about a month's time.
proutek: 69 ;-)
hur hur hur
foxworks: Ditto. I have a few devices strategically placed for such a thing ;)
IAmSinistar: Likewise. I use the tablet when I have to leave the desk for things like dinner. And for sleep I rely on the Foxworks Tracking Network - "Never Misses A Game"™ :)
It's proprietary stuff and very hush-hush ;)