It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

eiii: 99 Luftrausers
Indeed!
Treasure: Seems I missed Heretic Kingdoms, which has been in my wishlist for ages, while being for a while away from my pc. That sucks! Oh well, I guess I'll wait till the Summer promo... :-(
IAmSinistar: You only think you have. Check your PMs. :)
There he goes, wearing his Santa hat! :D
Treasure: Seems I missed Heretic Kingdoms, which has been in my wishlist for ages, while being for a while away from my pc. That sucks! Oh well, I guess I'll wait till the Summer promo... :-(
IAmSinistar: You only think you have. Check your PMs. :)
Well, that was so unexpected!! :-D I don't think I have enough words to express my gratitude!!!! Thank you so much!!! *dance of joy* :-D :-D :-D
This almost feels like cheating. I've got my iPad plugged in next to me at my computer desk with the GOG homepage up so I can use my computer for actual things instead of checking a tab every 5 secs.
zillatain: I'll be without internet access for maybe 4 hours, so I'll put THE LIST up now. I know some people dislike this form of it, but I've been doing this since the start (or so) of the 3rd round, and I'm not stopping now.
You're doing great! That's very kind of you to do so. Thanks for your effort! :)
rknight718: This almost feels like cheating. I've got my iPad plugged in next to me at my computer desk with the GOG homepage up so I can use my computer for actual things instead of checking a tab every 5 secs.
CHEATER! j/k lol
IAmSinistar: Indeed!
Hehe, that's what I thought too as I saw the number, 99 Luft.... :)
rknight718: This almost feels like cheating. I've got my iPad plugged in next to me at my computer desk with the GOG homepage up so I can use my computer for actual things instead of checking a tab every 5 secs.
I too got tired of tabbing... have my laptop plugged into the TV... my background entertainment is the GOG sale!
It's not cheating. It's efficiency. :D I track the sale on my phone via wifi so I don't have to stay glued to my computer the whole day. :)
Post edited May 15, 2014 by Pica-Ludica
IAmSinistar: Indeed!
Hah hah, was thinking the same thing. :)
Hmm.. I understand this game, Luftrausers not selling too well, the price is still high, but reasonable as a recent release. Still, that much for a GameBoy monochromatic looking game, I pass too. Still waiting Larry 7!
ahmedshaltout: crap it seems I missed zork in my sleep.. oh well
Pica-Ludica: If it's any consolation, it barely lasted a full minute. It was a "blink and you'll miss it" thing. :/
yeah that would have been hard to catch considering how sleepy i was.. I still feel hung over and I have so much stuff and so much work to do today.. i a m still figuring out how on earth I am gonna get around to doing all that -_-
Aaaaaand I'm back. I see I haven't missed much :)

@Foxworks: Thanks for keeping a lookout for me, you're a stand up fellow :)
Either the price is wrong or Gog gave me a 0.75 cent discount in round 2 (perhaps to make up for only giving me one free bee).
Treasure: Well, that was so unexpected!! :-D I don't think I have enough words to express my gratitude!!!! Thank you so much!!! *dance of joy* :-D :-D :-D
My pleasure! This game is a special one on GOG for me, and I love to be able to introduce people to it. Plus you're a great member, which makes it even easier. :)