It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Curse the fact that I made a habit out of showering! Especially when there are GAMES TO BE BOUGHT!
cose_vecchie: I would like some WH 40k games on GOG.
ChozoTull: Not a lot of good wh40k video games unfortunately :/
No I was talking about the tabletop game. By comparison, the PC games are dirt cheap when it takes $200+ to buy all the minis to field a reasonable army. Then you have to glue them together and paint them and then months later you can actually play something.
txnca: Well, I'm back. Looks like I didn't miss anything. Managed to get Swat just before it went bye bye!
wait, did i miss swat this round???
EPurpl3: LOL, the cover of Gomo looks like a penis.
If your ol' fella looks like that I'd see a doctor..
The only useful bit of data I've been able to gather was that with only one exception (Teslagrad) new pairs begin with an even-numbered game from the round 2 list, here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/spring_insomnia_promo_tracker/post3986
Post edited May 14, 2014 by Dragnerok_X
txnca: Well, I'm back. Looks like I didn't miss anything. Managed to get Swat just before it went bye bye!
Briankjones098: wait, did i miss swat this round???
About 20 minutes ago.
Dachenko11: I appreciate the pun but I'm too busy grieving.
And too busy asking for games left right and centre, missing everything and offering nothing. The EXACT reason people on GOG are changing their gifting habits.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/mahayo/post51 explains a bit of the history of what has been going on with this wonderful community
EPurpl3: LOL, the cover of Gomo looks like a penis.
Dammit, I can't unsee it.
high rated
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post14245

Dachenko11 -

"Curse the fact that I made a habit out of showering! Especially when there are GAMES TO BE BOUGHT!"

OR

"I missed Painkiller and Sam & Max Beyond Space and Time, in round one and round two. I have to write an essay so I can't watch the sale and I am too poor to get them at full price. So any gifts to me would be very much appreciated and I would be overjoyed. I have been eying both of these games for quite some time but never got them. Keys to either of these games would be appreciated."

Which story is it? I've watched you ask for multiple things in multiple threads...
Post edited May 14, 2014 by Tarnicus
Couldn't they just put on Theme Park sooner?
Post edited May 14, 2014 by RetroMc
so kicking myself that i didn't grab Pirates when it was on, Oh well all fair in life and sales :P
madth3: Ugh. The reviews for Gomo here at GOG don't make it look too atractive.
That's why I passed on it the first two rounds, but I read the description more carefully this time and decided that for $1.59 it's worth taking a chance on it because it sounds like the type of game I'd like depending on how well it is done.

Now I'm having a race to see if it will download faster than it disappears off of the sale page :P
Briankjones098: wait, did i miss swat this round???
Pidgeot: About 20 minutes ago.
well crap. thanks for the info.
I bought gomo, don't know if I'll play it though
Jennifer: Now I'm having a race to see if it will download faster than it disappears off of the sale page :P
My estimate suggests you have at least 20-30 minutes; that's about 160 KB/s in the worst case.