It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have to go learn to play poker. Yes, have to I've been putting off. Can't believe I have to leave the ~puter sure I'm gonna miss Trine II now...

Good luck will
Well, I'm back. Looks like I didn't miss anything. Managed to get Swat just before it went bye bye!
So is GOMO the last title in the sale?
high rated
Kamamura: Plenty - Blackwell Legacy, Dreamweb, First Monkey Island, Silent Hill series, Old Metal Gears, Archon, Mount and Blade Warband Multiplayer, Natural Selection 2, Gabriel Knight 1 - 3, Dragon Age Origins, Witcher, Civilization, Alpha Centauri, and plenty others...
Sorry, I meant from this Promo.
ralfkorrek: Yes, I have seen them too. But I think it could be nice for (little) children, when it is more storytelling than actual game.
madth3: THAT is a more compelling review. (hint, hint)
Everyone buy the game for your future possible kids. Cough.
Grargar: Never mind.
Already over 200 sold.
cich: Is there a list for Round 3?
I would like to know if Quest for Glory 1-5 has already come up.
Pidgeot: It hasn't.
Thanks for the info and the list!
hydrok9: So is GOMO the last title in the sale?
Not even close, still 63 titles to go.
Since missing games, gifting, trade and begging have come up again, a few links here are quite useful http://www.gog.com/forum/general/spring_insomnia_promo_tracker/post4982
ralfkorrek: Thus making a Far Cry...
Dachenko11: I appreciate the pun but I'm too busy grieving.
SWAT went by like a breeze. I even tried to get a giftable copy for free, in case someone missed it, but with no luck. Hope this helps.
madth3: THAT is a more compelling review. (hint, hint)
Senteria: Everyone buy the game for your future possible kids. Cough.
My kids will only be permitted to play Cave shooters and Angband.
aaaand Gomo's stuck.. is this going to be yet another Time Commando?.. stay tuned!
LOL, the cover of Gomo looks like a penis.
Gomo? Mo' like Keane . . . o!

amirite?
Post edited May 14, 2014 by jimnorth
Sq2: I have to go learn to play poker. Yes, have to I've been putting off. Can't believe I have to leave the ~puter sure I'm gonna miss Trine II now...

Good luck will
Poker's easy, some guy tosses cards around a table and then you shuffle em around and whatnot for a few rounds, then you lay them on the table and everybody cries except the person who won. If you're the only one not crying, it means you won.

There, I saved you ten minutes.