It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bearshaman: Is Vampire the Masquerade gone altogether?
I am afraid it is.
mobeck: Seriously. My wife tolerates my game hoarding because I'm not playing Magic the Gathering or Warhammer 40k anymore.
cose_vecchie: I would like some WH 40k games on GOG.
Me too...but I think that he means tabletop versions of games..
Go, go, Gomo, go! Go some mo! Gomo needs some go juice.
A little over 1/3 complete for this last round.
Pica-Ludica: Just sold out. :/
Dachenko11: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to go cry now...
lol
So... I am going to sleep for the next 8 hours or so...

If Ten Hammers is going to pop up at this time... can someone gift it to me? I will gift you something of equal value after I wake up...
Dachenko11: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO OOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to go cry now...
Thus making a Far Cry...
mobeck: Seriously. My wife tolerates my game hoarding because I'm not playing Magic the Gathering or Warhammer 40k anymore.
cose_vecchie: I would like some WH 40k games on GOG.
Not a lot of good wh40k video games unfortunately :/
Stilton: Oh no, have I missed the entire GOG catalogue?

If someone would be so kind...
I missed Time Commando but didn't want to mention it in case I got gifted 400 copies.
Dachenko11: Did i miss Swat? I was taking a shower
Yea man, sorry :(
madth3: Ugh. The reviews for Gomo here at GOG don't make it look too atractive.
ralfkorrek: Yes, I have seen them too. But I think it could be nice for (little) children, when it is more storytelling than actual game.
THAT is a more compelling review. (hint, hint)
Dachenko11: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO OOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to go cry now...
ralfkorrek: Thus making a Far Cry...
I appreciate the pun but I'm too busy grieving.
Tarnicus: Haha I'll tell the abridged version as I'm used to telling this one in person, not typing it.

It was 2001 and I had moved back in with my mother briefly to help me get my shit together to finally go to university. That meant I spent most of my time in my room playing Ultima Online.
<snip>
Tooms: The most pertinent question I have is....why the hell did you have a rusty hook a foot above waist height just waiting there to maim you? Ouch...
Arrrgh just the reading alone have given me a floury color in my face...
but of course if sun shines onto the monitor and the realm needs his knights
mobeck: Seriously. My wife tolerates my game hoarding because I'm not playing Magic the Gathering or Warhammer 40k anymore. My theoretical budget is $20 a month. I've stayed under budget twice since last July. :)
I'm glad that I was single back when those habits consumed every cent I had!
It's a shame that I missed Uru, but I'm really lucky that that's the only one on my wishlist so far that I've missed.

Still waiting for a few things, most notably Zork Anthology.