It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Soccorro: there are some small indies you can manually download directly from the humble store
I'm glad you mentioned that as I just realised the DRM free version of Broken Age is directly downloadable through the Humble Bundle site. It's not just small games, Trine 2 DRM free is downloadable from their and that's 2.9gb.
Alien8n: Open up 2 windows, one normal which you'll watch and one "incognito", both on the main homepage. Seems to stabilise the website for some reason
Unfortunately, that doesn't make a difference for me.
IAmSinistar: A plate of pasta carbonara and a screwdriver? That would be pretty random. :)
Alien8n: I was thinking more some home made egg fried rice, or maybe some soup with home baked bread :)
Those are even harder to eat with a screwdriver, though. :)
Pidgeot: A Tim Schafer point-and-click that pulled several million dollars on Kickstarter.

That does not make the game good in and of itself, but it comes from people with a proven track record, and has been highly anticipated by many.
Tarnicus: I'm dirty on Double Fine for not providing their Kickstarter backers with a GOG code. A friend gifted me their $70 donation, got me a shirt sent from overseas - awesome! They said that the game would be available on Steam and GOG and mentioned backers getting a Steam code and DRM free version. The DRM free version is not through GOG, which was very easy to assume/misunderstand. A project that breaks records by blitzing their funding goal of $400,000 and gets $3.4 million(far more than that now) is fucking stingy. Whilst I love a few of their games, it was a poor decision on their part public relations wise, but hey when you're raking in the money who gives a shit?

That's my 3am rant over with :P
You said sh*t. So you must be right!
anyone have a current "list of games still to go"?

thx
Has Papers Please done its final round yet?
011284mm: Has Papers Please done its final round yet?
Not yet.
011284mm: Has Papers Please done its final round yet?
Nope.
Well, that's it for me. Decided to step back and focus on trying to download rather than trying to stay up even longer for a couple more things. Had a lot of fun bouncing between the two sale threads, so thank you to all the people who made sleep deprivation bearable by way of enjoyable conversation.
Apologies to anyone who got offended by things I said, that truly wasn't my intention.
Hopefully everyone still waiting and suffering for their items ends up with what they want. Take care, have fun, good luck, and keep a pillow nearby just in case. Keyboards are really uncomfortable to sleep on.
K_1269: Does someone know if Still Life has come by this round of the sale yet?
Grargar: Not yet.
triock: I think no.
Pidgeot: It hasn't.
Thanks for the info to you all! +1s
ErekoseDM: anyone have a current "list of games still to go"?

thx
This reddit thread is pretty convenient to follow the sale:
http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/25haps/gog_spring_insomnia_sale_last_chance_final/
Red_Frog: Can anybody comment on the RotT multiplayer? Good, poor, average?
It's decent old-school multiplayer. Feels fast. Can have up to 16 people I think. Single player is crap, though.
Soccorro: You said sh*t. So you must be right!
Read the edit I just made :)
txnca: I hate the new Firefox layout. Preferred the last one with the menu in red tag at the top left of the screen.
Use the Force, Luke!
Post edited May 14, 2014 by Dawnreader
ErekoseDM: anyone have a current "list of games still to go"?

thx
Artoemius: This reddit thread is pretty convenient to follow the sale:
http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/25haps/gog_spring_insomnia_sale_last_chance_final/
thanks!

my last reddit page got abandoned at round 39 or something.