It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeffyr: I wonder if some1 grabbed Broken Age for free ;-)
Gave it a shot, even though I don't really want it. Would be a nice grab for free. :)
pmn357: Gah. An indie point-and-click for $15? Who buys this stuff?
Calling Double Fine "indie" is sort of a joke.
IAmSinistar: Gave it a shot, even though I don't really want it. Would be a nice grab for free. :)
I bought it in the first round as a gift. I hoped to get it for free now, but nothing like that happened. To redeem or to trade... :)
osea101: Is broken age worth it?
It's way too short and has very simple puzzles, but some character dialogues are funny, especially if you are into "toilet" humor :)

In short, it is a nice little casual game. Probably not worth $15 though.
Thank you for the information / answers to my questions and the rapid replies . I am very grateful .

I hope that you all get the games that you want.

Cheers
IAmSinistar: Gave it a shot, even though I don't really want it. Would be a nice grab for free. :)
Nope, no such luck...in fact I seem to be in the "No Soup For You" list ;-p
Post edited May 14, 2014 by Momo1991
A Tim Schafer point-and-click that pulled several million dollars on Kickstarter.

That does not make the game good in and of itself, but it comes from people with a proven track record, and has been highly anticipated by many.
Post edited May 14, 2014 by Pidgeot
Regarding Broken Age: There is another act coming. For one act, it probably isn't worth it, but you get the "season pass," so paying $15 is decent. I think this would've sold really fast at $10.
Pidgeot: A Tim Schafer point-and-click that pulled several million dollars on Kickstarter.

That does not make the game good in and of itself, but it comes from people with a proven track record, and has been highly anticipated by many.
Yeah, it isn't a bad game. I thought it was OK. Nice little diversion from my normal fare.

You are also paying for it to be DRM free which is why I bought it here instead of on Steam. I do not mind paying a little more for games when I know that I can play it at anytime without having to worry about the DRM kicking in!
Post edited May 14, 2014 by txnca
I'd have picked it up if it got better than 40% off.
No such luck ;_; That's OK, I can wait 'til it gets cheaper :)
Red_Frog: Well to be fair, he might not be familiar with these forums. IIRC they default to reading the last page first, which is pretty stupid if you ask me.
IAmSinistar: Agreed. A "jump to first unread posting" feature is high on my wishlist of things for this forum.
You do realise it's a forum peference set, right?
Go to My Account -> My Settings -> Whenever I enter the topic: choose "take me to the first page"
I think the 250 is dwindling pretty fast considering the price is 3-10x everything(?) else on the list.
high rated
deleuz: Calling Double Fine "indie" is sort of a joke.
Got to agree with this. ;-)
Considering that $15.00 can get you 10 or more games in this sale I just can't bring myself to pay that for just one.
Even if it's a good one. :-)