It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Another round? Great stuff, I only found out about this sale a couple of hours ago. Lots still to pick up. Here's to Deadly Premonition (sure I saw that on the list)!
high rated
Faenwulf: Yes, finally got my Shadowrun Returns!
I-AM-FREE!
FirestormMk3: Meh, it's not that great a sale. I bet come this Christmas Steam will have it for at least this price if not less. Did have to grab Evil Genius and Vampire Redemption though, only ever played Bloodlines.
Sorry, but screw Steam with its DRM Bullshit.
Now I got it for less than 4€ without DRM. Even if Steam offers it for 3€, Gog has the better deal.
IAmSinistar:
I didnt even realise shadowrun was in the sale - must have gone quick previously
If Sam and max save world and swat 3 come up could someone catch both for me as I'll be away for 30th mins thanks
alcurnio: A THIRD ROUND ?!?!?!?!?!?

It is a nightmare!!

This is madness!!! T_T
Madness???

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!
Faenwulf: Yes, finally got my Shadowrun Returns!
I-AM-FREE!
FirestormMk3: Meh, it's not that great a sale. I bet come this Christmas Steam will have it for at least this price if not less.
Dude, it's MAY.
Niggles: If Sam and max save world and swat 3 come up could someone catch both for me as I'll be away for 30th mins thanks
Hoping as well Swat will be up soon!

It is a nightmare!!

This is madness!!! T_T
phandom: Madness???

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!
NO, THIS IS GOGA !!!!

It is a nightmare!!

This is madness!!! T_T

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!
No no no, you're doing it wrong.

"THIS! IS! INSOMNIA!!!"
Did you notice the "LAST CHANCE" added to the counter?
Faenwulf: Sorry, but screw Steam with its DRM Bullshit.
Now I got it for less than 4€ without DRM. Even if Steam offers it for 3€, Gog has the better deal.
Thank you for this! If people want to pay less to eat infected meat, so be it. But they don't need to try to convince me it's a bargain over the clean stuff.
System Shock 2, System Shock 2, SYSTEM SHOCK 2!

It is a nightmare!!

This is madness!!! T_T

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!
"Cue remix"
Well, time for me to go to bed (I'm almost sleeping since 2 hours behind my screen and hardly follow the forum thread).

Thank you all (and GOG) for this really nice sale :)

A huge thanks for Dexterus (great work !), Pidgeot (the same !), IAmSinistar, Tarnicus and all the others for help, generosity, awesomeness and being fun, and the most important : being friendly !
Really appreciated this sale ! Now, time to sleep and after, to do all the work I have to do.

See you next time all :D It was a pleasure to be with you !
Sachys: I didnt even realise shadowrun was in the sale - must have gone quick previously
It was a blur the first time, missed it then myself. Went rather quickly the second too.