It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Unfortunately no Keane this time around.

LAST CHANCE ROUND!

Shadowrun Returns - 66% ($4.99) - 600
isn't it 900?
Got dat Shadowrun. Not just gotta get dat Broken Age
Yes, finally got my Shadowrun Returns!
I-AM-FREE!
Quantity: 900. That's 3 times the starting amount. If that happens for Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers, we'll still be here for the Fall Promo.
Wooo! Thank you GoG! Free Shadowrun.
low rated
Comment removed.
Post edited May 13, 2014 by CarrionCrow
Does that mean Warlords will be next dya think?
Shadowrun Returns - nice start in Round 3. Just couldn't resist this one :D
Off with a good deal on Shadowrun, expect the wailing to begin as soon as this one sells out.

Use this handy template for every game that appears now in the promo:

"Don't tell me I missed the last chance at ______ while I was ______!"
Will the predictions hold true this time? Will Gomo be next? Stay tuned to find out!
Faenwulf: Yes, finally got my Shadowrun Returns!
I-AM-FREE!
Meh, it's not that great a sale. I bet come this Christmas Steam will have it for at least this price if not less. Did have to grab Evil Genius and Vampire Redemption though, only ever played Bloodlines.
I got a lot of great games, (many many thanks GOG!) for insanely low prices, but not ONE free game? How is it, that many people got many free games, and others, none?

Goes off to admire glowing stack of new games...lol :)
A THIRD ROUND ?!?!?!?!?!?

It is a nightmare!!

This is madness!!! T_T
ExiL0n: Quantity: 900. That's 3 times the starting amount. If that happens for Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers, we'll still be here for the Fall Promo.
Thank you for the burst of laughter I just had on this one!
heleanthia: I got a lot of great games, (many many thanks GOG!) for insanely low prices, but not ONE free game? How is it, that many people got many free games, and others, none?

Goes off to admire glowing stack of new games...lol :)
RNG baby, RNG. Ask anyone who frequents steam gifts.