It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ungunbu: by perfect timing or similar? sounds ridicolous to me
Infin8ty: It is pretty ridiculous, but theoretically possible. In my mind, trying to hack anything like this is ridiculous because where's the fun in that? The only way to fully hack it would be to break their servers and modify it to your advantage. Possible, but very difficult and definitely illegal. Estimation with PR algorithms is very difficult and not guaranteed to work, but really the only "legal" hack possible in this system.
well ok -- i agree the only possible hack here would be breaking servers -- last promo was just a matter of editing a js (i did not do it anyway)
high rated
Dexterus: I feel like I'm the only one here, who tried plenty of times, yet never got the freebie. Meh, karma is biatch after all...
maybe you need to try send some gifts to increase karmic point : P
3rd loop is about to come! :)
Dexterus: I feel like I'm the only one here, who tried plenty of times, yet never got the freebie. Meh, karma is biatch after all...
pokemaztre: maybe you need to try send some gifts to increase karmic point : P
i clicked at least 80 games and got 2 free
Smugglers started off slow, but sped up after they acquired new contacts. Seems to have slowed down again, must be having trouble with the customs office.
zeffyr: 3rd loop is about to come! :)
Starting with Full Spectrum Warrior... :P
Bah missed Aarklash while going out for groceries! Was anybody able to get a code they may be able to gift? (will pay by PayPal of course) Exhausted from heavy insomnia, so I'll probably miss out on most of round 3 ;)
Here's hoping we don't start round 3 with Ten Hammers or Alan's Nightmare Wake :P
pokemaztre: how come? :))
Forget it! I'll never reveal my secret underworld connections.
Ok It seems I've my credit card enabled again so that means I'm back for the third round if there is one.
pokemaztre: maybe you need to try send some gifts to increase karmic point : P
Hoped that sitting thru the whole 2nd Round (with only 4 hours sleep between Nightmare and Chickens) was enough to incur some favor of the Chaos Gods... ^^
zeffyr: 3rd loop is about to come! :)
May contain Kean
Dumann: Bah missed Aarklash while going out for groceries! Was anybody able to get a code they may be able to gift? (will pay by PayPal of course) Exhausted from heavy insomnia, so I'll probably miss out on most of round 3 ;)
LOL -- to grab aarklash i had dinner with the smartphone in my hand
Nooo I missed Democracy 3! Only one more chance left...
Trine 2: Complete Story - 90% ($1.99) - 400

What's next? Will it be the next coming of our Lord Keane?