It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Okay, well, Trine 2 is next I suppose.

Games are all installed and sit waiting in anticipation. Now I am very much going to try to get 1 1/2 - 2 hours sleep now.
It's been a pleasure, guys. :D
Infin8ty: Without modifying it directly, you cannot make it 100%, but you could make estimates in order to greatly increase your odds.
Ungunbu: by perfect timing or similar? sounds ridicolous to me
It is pretty ridiculous, but theoretically possible. In my mind, trying to hack anything like this is ridiculous because where's the fun in that? The only way to fully hack it would be to break their servers and modify it to your advantage. Possible, but very difficult and definitely illegal. Estimation with PR algorithms is very difficult and not guaranteed to work, but really the only "legal" hack possible in this system.
100 will be Jack Keane.
Psst! Keep it quiet.
GOG smuggled a copy of Smugglers V into my account.
Thanks, GOG!
high rated
stg83: A guy can't even go for a while to do some chores, so many games I missed including The 11th Hour again and also still no sign of any free games on my side, Oh keane world.
That's nth, I missed Riven in the time it took me to post this.
LeoLR: Psst! Keep it quiet.
Thanks, GOG!
haha nice! Was hoping, but alas, no such luck
Is there any wait time between rounds? I only started looking/buying during round two.
I feel like I'm the only one here, who tried plenty of times, yet never got the freebie. Meh, karma is biatch after all...
Stooner: Yeah... right? :D
I got an email alert "your purchase thing" and wtf? GOG charged me and I didn't even notice?
I thought we'd get a confirmation screen, so I can choose gift and all that, but it went straight to my account.
Darilon: It did that in round one. Or at the very least asked you to confirm you wanted the free game. Didn't check if I could gift it.
Well, it went straight to the account, I think.
I wasn't sure if I wanted, but I like odd games... ;p
Dexterus: I feel like I'm the only one here, who tried plenty of times, yet never got the freebie. Meh, karma is biatch after all...
You're not the only one. Oh well, I have gotten a few great games for dirt cheap!
LeoLR: Psst! Keep it quiet.
Thanks, GOG!
how come? :))

ah, at last trine 2, been waiting for it since AoD stuck for an hour. finally able to get some sleep, already 3:30 am here
stg83: A guy can't even go for a while to do some chores, so many games I missed including The 11th Hour again and also still no sign of any free games on my side, Oh keane world.
HypersomniacLive: That's nth, I missed Riven in the time it took me to post this.
Wow, that is really cruel I also just saw a flicker of Riven when I came back, almost disappeared like the free games from the last insomnia promo. :)
Post edited May 13, 2014 by stg83
Dexterus: I feel like I'm the only one here, who tried plenty of times, yet never got the freebie. Meh, karma is biatch after all...
I promise you're not, I've clicked tons and bought many without a freebie.
Darilon: It did that in round one. Or at the very least asked you to confirm you wanted the free game. Didn't check if I could gift it.
Stooner: Well, it went straight to the account, I think.
I wasn't sure if I wanted, but I like odd games... ;p
It was only my first free game in round one that asked me to confirm. The next one in round 2 just went automatically in.
rft183: You're not the only one. Oh well, I have gotten a few great games for dirt cheap!
Thats a solid truth. Guess this sleep deprivation makes me nag like an old hag ;>

I shall atone for my previous words and be happy for new, shiny Grimrock, FTL and few others sitting on my shelf!