It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Austrobogulator: What's wrong with it?
mkell_226: Very clunky and buggy, with some pretty dumb design decisions. I got as far as that red specter boss fight where you have to climb up on pillars to grab the red glowing thing and finally uninstalled it and threw the discs away.
How far into the game was that? For some reason, that part sounds vaguely familiar but I never played through much of the game.

I got TR:AoD with a brand new (at the time) Sound Blaster Audigy sound card. I was never a Tomb Raider fan (though I did enjoy the second game somewhat) but I decided to try it out anyways. The controls infuriated me to no end and after unintentionally jumping off ledges, miss timing jumps and fumbling around in shoot outs, I just gave up, uninstalled and threw the discs away as well.

Normally even if I don't really like a game, I'll complete it just for completions sake but TR:AoD was one of the few I never bothered with.
icantype: It's not as good a discount, and it's not GOG, but it is on sale with a DRM free download at the humble bundle store.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store

Might be worth checking out if you don't see Papers, Please a third time.
Thanks for the info but I'm one of the GOG extremists that will only buy game elsewhere if they are not on GOG. And if I have a game from elsewhere and it appears on GOG then I'll re-buy it here.
Jeez, popped away from my desk for 5 minutes and missed Ring Runner. Grrrr........
truhlik77: Link to page doesn't work for me because I have different page numbering. But thanks anyway ^^
ruddycanuck: It's THIS thread, just go back a few pages...
Got it. Thanks :)
justanoldgamer: ...and she adopts you when you call her.
Red_Frog: Well that settles it, I'm never buying it now.
Yeah, they'd find me a week later, emaciated and filthy, sitting curled up in a puddle of urine, muttering an endless stream of nameless terrors!
Post edited May 13, 2014 by mkell_226
icantype: It's not as good a discount, and it's not GOG, but it is on sale with a DRM free download at the humble bundle store.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store

Might be worth checking out if you don't see Papers, Please a third time.
justanoldgamer: Thanks for the info but I'm one of the GOG extremists that will only buy game elsewhere if they are not on GOG. And if I have a game from elsewhere and it appears on GOG then I'll re-buy it here.
I understand. Apologies. :)
Tomb Raider: The Keanegel of Dullness
stg83: Tomb Raider: The Keanegel of Dullness
I almost read that as: Tomb Raider: The Kegels of Dullness :p
stg83: Tomb Raider: The Keanegel of Dullness
Tomb Waiter: Angel of Keaneness
Jack keane 2 is a good or bad game?
Okay Lara needs some help exiting the stage. They should give out a half price copy of Keane 2 with every TR purchase.
foxworks: I almost read that as: Tomb Raider: The Kegels of Dullness :p
Ha! good one. :P
justanoldgamer: That Angel of Darkness game is sure great. And what about the Angelina Jolie easter egg? You get her phone number and she adopts you when you call her.
Here's the most important question in regards to that - do you get the cleaning her mastectomy wounds minigame? That being absent could be a dealbreaker.
radeonxt: Jack keane 2 is a good or bad game?
Overpriced
Missed Vampire Masquerade again while commuting to work. ;___; All the sadness in the universe. Let me drown my sorrow in someone's neck.

But I am so happy Evil Genius hasn't come yet