It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ouisch: New to the GOG community, but this is awesome, haven't had this much fun in a long time.

Seriously, the Keane and Ten Hammers jabs have had me laughing more than I have all week. Now c'mon 11th Hour! (already missed LSL twice now... third time's a charm?).
I agree. Much different from other game forums I'm used to. No names mentioned, *coughblizzardcough*

Waiting on 11th hour too. :)
justanoldgamer: Damn, I missed the games I wanted in the 2nd turn. Anyone know at what time "Paper please." last occurred?
Around 7:30am Eastern time?
justanoldgamer: Damn, I missed the games I wanted in the 2nd turn. Anyone know at what time "Paper please." last occurred?
About 4 hours ago, 11:32:38 UTC.

It was up for 11 minutes.
Thank you Niggles & Levrifon for your answers :)
MaxFulvus: Just a question : Have you a tip to have free game ? Can I have more chance if I try to click on "buy now" several time on a game or if I pray Cthulhu ?
HypersomniacLive: Clicking multiple times on the "buy now" button won't help you. You might have better luck by praying to Cthulhu, so why not try it? :-P
I will try later, I have no one for a ritual sacrifice !
hour or two ago.

edit: oops, pidgeot knows better :D
Post edited May 13, 2014 by deleuz
MaxFulvus: Thank you Niggles & Levrifon for your answers :)
HypersomniacLive: Clicking multiple times on the "buy now" button won't help you. You might have better luck by praying to Cthulhu, so why not try it? :-P
MaxFulvus: I will try later, I have no one for a ritual sacrifice !
Sacrifice Lara!
Ouisch: New to the GOG community, but this is awesome, haven't had this much fun in a long time.

Seriously, the Keane and Ten Hammers jabs have had me laughing more than I have all week. Now c'mon 11th Hour! (already missed LSL twice now... third time's a charm?).
As a welcoming gift to the community, please check your PM for Larry :)
Red_Frog: Die, Lara! Just die already, you monster! Don't you dare linger like another nightmare.
Pidgeot: Now, now, she's sold half her copies in 20 minutes. She's not even close to being a Keane yet.
Yeah, definitely, the most keanish game so far was without any doubt those not answering humans.
But Lara doesn`t run very quick either, quite as expected I would say.
can anyone buy a copy of aarklash for me? i will buy a game of the same value ($5.2) for you
Red_Frog: Die, Lara! Just die already, you monster! Don't you dare linger like another nightmare.
I hear ya. It's 11:30 here now and seeing how slow this game is going is just killing me. I have class tomorrow too, grrrrrrr
high rated
MaxFulvus: Thank you Niggles & Levrifon for your answers :)
I will try later, I have no one for a ritual sacrifice !
Neverfree: Sacrifice Lara!
Cthulhu doesn't like plastic boobs !
Pidgeot: Now, now, she's sold half her copies in 20 minutes. She's not even close to being a Keane yet.
Sorry, I am agitated from missing stuff. She seems like as good an outlet for my rage as any. Perhaps I should buy a copy just so I can repeatedly jump her off a cliff.
Verdeloth: Yeah, definitely, the most keanish game so far was without any doubt those not answering humans.
But Lara doesn`t run very quick either, quite as expected I would say.
You think that was worse than Alan Wake?
Bah Tomb Raider taking forever. Off to a 3 hour lunch and learn meeting. Pray for me that Aarkash waits till after to come back a 2nd time but before I drive home lol. This thing is crazy!
EndlessKnight: I had forgotten about that! ^_^

I'm sure most people are in agreement, that the two Joel Schumacher Batman films are to be utterly loathed with all contempt possible, unless perhaps you view them as a poorly made comedy. Well, at least Schumacher has "The Lost Boys".
Aw I dunno, I still enjoy Batman Forever for Jim Carrey alone.