It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

truhlik77: How many games remains in 2nd round?
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/spring_insomnia_promo_tracker/page144

these have already gone
does anyone know if Capsized had appeared in the insomnia sale?
sune42: If you have to sleep, let me know. I'll get it for you.
Chevette: Aw thanks! I just woke up a couple hours ago though, so I'm good for a bit. Now having to go to work, that's another matter. Hopefully it'll come up before then!
I work from home. Watched it all yesterday. i have to take the little one to the bus stop in about 15, but will be back on the computer by noon EST. Just let me know, I can snag it.
PestilenceX: Hmm you can notice there are more people around. Things go away a lot faster now then ten hours ago :P
End of work for people in CET like you and me. :)
Deus Ex: Invisible War sold way, way faster than Tomb Raider is. AND Invisible War had more copies.
Wow.
truhlik77: How many games remains in 2nd round?
JimHart: 36
iippo: does anyone know if Capsized had appeared in the insomnia sale?
It hasn't and it won't, sorry.
I would like to make a point of not recommending this game to you.
mkell_226: You know, I would actually buy Angel of Darkness if they ever fixed it.
What's wrong with it?
Starcontrol, please be soon! I hate working during awesome sales... Here's to hoping I catch it during a lunch break! :D
tinyE: XD I couldn't sit through B&R but I actually did love TR AoD but like I said I'm a TR freak.
Ofcourse if you're a big fan of the franchise than it can be enjoyable no doubt. I actually did sit through B&R and even as a kid I knew there was something seriously wrong with Bat nipples. :P
CarrionCrow: First in round one, last in round two, seemingly.
Ungunbu: please don't say so -- sob
We're on 63 of 100. 1 in 37 chance of it being next?
grimgroove: It hasn't and it won't, sorry.
I would like to make a point of not recommending this game to you.
Ive actually played it through already and liked it quite much.

Was hoping to gift it for friend.
Does Deponia 3 stand on its own? Will I be able to enjoy it without playing the first 2?
high rated
Nope - check the first page of this thread, all the games of the promo are listed in the first post.
leroy3rd: Does Deponia 3 stand on its own? Will I be able to enjoy it without playing the first 2?
Not really. It heavily relies on you knowing the events of the first 2. Also, it's probably the weakest of the three.