It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Looks like we have our first "slow" mover in a while.
How many games remains in 2nd round?
FoxySage: Wait, did Uru come up while i wasn't looking at the gog tab?
sune42: Sadly, yup.
Darn it. Oh well, got Ring Runner at least.
tinyE: I played it. It's good for a TR fan and shit for anyone else. I snagged it in here during the sale because using the disc makes it even buggier.
From what I have read about it, it is the Batman and Robin of the franchise which has led to the current reboot. :)
sune42: Missed Uru getting the kiddo ready for school. Is it worth picking up in round 3 or should I be happy I got Rvien and my brain is getting fried that way?
FoxySage: Wait, did Uru come up while i wasn't looking at the gog tab?
You kidding me? You missed nothing ;) PM inbound!
Chevette: When, oh when, will Aarklash Legacy come up? I am sinking into despair!
If you have to sleep, let me know. I'll get it for you.
Excellent. Snagged Uru. I love the Myst series but didn't have that one. Now I'm debating whether to stick around for Democracy 3 or bail out & consider it enough of a win that I've got 2 out of 3 games on my wishlist that are in the sale.
truhlik77: How many games remains in 2nd round?
Chevette: When, oh when, will Aarklash Legacy come up? I am sinking into despair!
sune42: If you have to sleep, let me know. I'll get it for you.
Aw thanks! I just woke up a couple hours ago though, so I'm good for a bit. Now having to go to work, that's another matter. Hopefully it'll come up before then!
tinyE: I played it. It's good for a TR fan and shit for anyone else. I snagged it in here during the sale because using the disc makes it even buggier.
stg83: From what I have read about it, it is the Batman and Robin of the franchise which has led to the current reboot. :)
XD I couldn't sit through B&R but I actually did love TR AoD but like I said I'm a TR freak.
sune42: If you have to sleep, let me know. I'll get it for you.
i'm waiting for that game too -- i still have a bit of time -- hope tomb raider doesn't take too long
You know, I would actually buy Angel of Darkness if they ever fixed it.
Darilon: Is it a bad game or just a bad Deus Ex?

I own it already but haven't tried it yet.
you've already gotten some replies, but since you asked, It's a bad game on its own right IMO. It's a game I've wanted to like for a long time, but even after the inital rage and disappointment during release subsided, I just can't get into it. Granted, it's a lot better than the yearly COD, but that's not saying much.

The comparison to the original DX (how are you going to not compare it, it's got the name on the title) and me taking a break on it andd missing out on vampire is not helping my love for it, that's for sure.
First in round one, last in round two, seemingly.
CarrionCrow: First in round one, last in round two, seemingly.
please don't say so -- sob